Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 5: Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at Punt Road (MOTR)

When did likes become a bigfooty thing? I am sure they were never around and then just popped up one day.

From memory roughly 2012-13? When the site underwent its major upgrade.

Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
How do you mean? I joined BigFooty just as the old system was about to go out. I joined the SFA a month or two later.
On the forum page the "Replies" block for each thread had a link. If you clicked on the link a pop-up would appear with the number of posts for everyone who'd posted in the thread, ordered from high to low.

Now it just gives the total number of posts with no link.

By any chance, you're deleting posts that you don't get likes on. Because I don't see you only having 10k posts. You are much more active than that.
Who would do that? o_O

It just shows my quality...

Disappointing tbh.

A bit like how Korean girls are disappointing in comparison to Vietnamese girls.

:eek:
Ya think so? I don't discriminate. :)

On the forum page the "Replies" block for each thread had a link. If you clicked on the link a pop-up would appear with the number of posts for everyone who'd posted in the thread, ordered from high to low.

Now it just gives the total number of posts with no link.
Lucky bastards. I have an Excel document for posting stats for all teams for S20. It took me forever to complete.

Lucky bastards. I have an Excel document for posting stats for all teams for S20. It took me forever to complete.
You struck the Swampies just as we exploded into action...

You struck the Swampies just as we exploded into action...
Yes, I did. You posting levels were too high to count. The number of times I had to individually count the number of posts, because the BigFooty search feature only collates the most recent 200 posts.

Yes, I did. You posting levels were too high to count. The number of times I had to individually count the number of posts, because the BigFooty search feature only collates the most recent 200 posts.
I blame Millky95 and Cloud_ :cool:

My 259 post display against the Wonders was what inspired you to become what you are now as I recall.

I remember when I was a spamming shitposter eons ago...

Now I'm rapidly becoming an inactive s**t poster... :(

My 259 post display against the Wonders was what inspired you to become what you are now as I recall.

s**t posting and spam only work if you have someone else to work with. I can try as much as I want against teams like the Royals or Bears, but they will give me nothing to work with on that matter.

On a side note, I remember in S16, Royals v Swamprats. It was one of the first ever threads to go over the 1,000 post mark. Member of One PAFC and I were called out for spamming the thread, but we only ever just got to 100 posts each. Oh, how times have changed.

The legacy you left the SFA is enormous.

Back