Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 5: Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at Punt Road (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I told our rookies on Monday that SM and akkaps could get into a week-long argument in here.

How prophetic...
He keeps trying to get me to melt, and apart from one, I've just used facts.

I made this post in the Furies team thread. Dated 8th Aug, 2016:
The fact you know your average posts per opponent just underlines my point.

Good point, I hadn't thought of that. I don't know that either. You don't happen to know who holds the record for the least number of posts do you?

Yes, it is an interesting observation for which I have no answer. Excellent idea mate, one that I hadn't begun to contemplate but Bays springs to mind. But the question is who holds the most would you have any idea?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, it is an interesting observation for which I have no answer. Excellent idea mate, one that I hadn't begun to contemplate but Bays springs to mind. But the question is who holds the most would you have any idea?
I wonder if they keep records for the shittest posting? Ooooops would hold the individual record at the minute, do you know which team would?

I wonder if they keep records for the shittest posting? Ooooops would hold the individual record at the minute, do you know which team would?

I wonder if they don't should they really start keeping records? These questions need answers and why can't we find them? Most definitely. A close second coming from GWBogan, but the question of teams is perplexing...I will need to ponder it a while. Do you know which team would hold the title of middle tier posting?

I wonder if they don't should they really start keeping records? These questions need answers and why can't we find them? Most definitely. A close second coming from GWBogan, but the question of teams is perplexing...I will need to ponder it a while. Do you know which team would hold the title of middle tier posting?
It's hard to quantify quality of posting.

If you want to count posting numbers from the previous 21 season, good luck. Though it would be very interesting to see the result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back