Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really. If you guys had an ounce of relevance in this league you might have a fraction of the haters that we do

Been relevant since day one.

Its not hate, just indifference. You exist, but beyond that the care factor is 0. ( your team mates feel the same by the looks of it.)

Been relevant since day one.

Its not hate, just indifference. You exist, but beyond that the care factor is 0. ( your team mates feel the same by the looks of it.)
You don't read the play very well I must say. If my team mates had a care in the world for you they would be here. It looks like you lot are the ones that care about us, not us that care about you

I may have been down on form last weekend but unlike the Bears, I don't have 2 crappy games in a row
#you'rewelcome
I admire your commitment to bounce back. It won't help your team win but kudos.

Hi Wonders.

How does it feel to know that you'll be part of the Bears record breaking streak?

Will endeavour to make sure I have the appropriate footnote included in my autobiography, 'Undefeated: The Matera92 Story'.

I found the DVD of this streak:

07e46ea6896bc10ae0ed199f81eedd29.png

You don't read the play very well I must say. If my team mates had a care in the world for you they would be here. It looks like you lot are the ones that care about us, not us that care about you

Well enough to be undefeated over two seasons as Captain. ;)

#BearToDream.. Uh, s**t I mean #WondersWinFinals. Damn, I'm so conflicted (You can even see it in my eyes).

giphy.gif

Always swell to see you around my former bear brethren. I almost feel bad for leaving you all, as you're genuinely all top quality posters. But when I get like that, I roll over, stroke my premiership medal, and fall asleep.

In all seriousness though, We must pull out all the stops this weekend Wonders! Show them what you got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Wonders.

How does it feel to know that you'll be part of the Bears record breaking streak?

Will endeavour to make sure I have the appropriate footnote included in my autobiography, 'Undefeated: The Matera92 Story'.
Ooh Monday game thread
Nice initiative from the Bus Lesbian

How nice that the Wonders will have front row seats to #TheStreak continuing :)

Another bunch of s**t campaigners getting in the way of our winning streak. Ho-hum; looking forward to wiping the floor with the so called Wonders.

Bears by a lazy eight goals - brahj to ton up.

Last edited:
Another bunch of s**t campaigners getting in the way of our winning streak. Ho-hum; looking forward to wiping the floor with the so called Wonders.

Bears by a lazy eight goals - brahj to ton up.

"Getting in the way"
Cute. Like there's anything they can do about it when the Bearvolution rolls into town.

They'll get steamrolled like everyone else. :)

Hello Bears,

hope you guys arent too busy partying in Las Vegas and actually decide to turn up to this game on Sunday! Not that we care, cos the result has already been determined, im going to kick the match winning goal (again), although this one wont be as important as the last one i kicked against you guys! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back