Media Season 23 Media Awards and Okeydoke7 Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

how he got 4 votes, if people actually read his posts he would never get near them
That was a helluva game to be involved in, Haro played well.

The end.....it was just like being a Richmond supporter...heartbreaking

Round 2 - Hate stars in 100th, Elton johns new wig is made of defeated bombers and Oddhawk robs Fryer Tuck.

Round 2 saw the Furies away at dragon island and they picked up where they left off last week taking a good lead into the first break before wayward kicking and wastefulness from the midfield saw the Dragons run away 28 point victors as Hate stared in his 100th Sweet FA match, The Warriors looking to bounce back traveled West to face the wonders Wooshette injected herself into the midfield lineup and showed her team mates how it's done picking up BOG honours picking up 36 touches and 2 goals in a hard fought 9 point victory. The Bears still suffering a premiership hangover went down by 25 points to a resurgent Wolves lineup as Quivorir lead the way with 26 touches and 3 tackles. Blacky and his 6 goals were enough to put an end to the Swamprats at home as not even 16 hit outs and a goal from Ant Bear could stop a 31 point victory, Red mist also back from the dead with a handy 23 possessions. Elton Johns Wig looked to expand his collection as he scalped the bombers with 19 hit outs and 2 goals but even that wasn't enough to stop a 2 point loss for the Hawks and in our final game of round 2 the Roys minus unfairly suspended captain fitzroybowiedog traveled to take on the Demons and they really lacked his firepower in the middle and the Demons ran wild Oddhawk stared with 15 hit outs and 2 goals robbing team mate Fryer Tuck of BOG honours.​

Round Two – 12 February 2017
Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at Punt Road

5. Hate
4. _Cayz_
3. tgrs
2. cammo6556
1. Blaze Storm

West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum
5. Wooshette
4. candiehappy
3. Frankston Rover
2. I Dont Care
1. Raveneyes

Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Wolves at The Stadium In The Sky
5. Quivorir
4. 06Premiers
3. pantskyle
2. miggs
1. SM

Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium
5. Blacky
4. Ant Bear
3. Thatsapaddlin
2. Red mist
1. Bipolarbear Millky95

East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park
5. Elton Johns Wig
4. HaroLad
3. The Filth Wizard
2. TheCoach16
1. Itsmyshow GJD23

Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome
5. Oddhawk
4. Fryer Tuck
3. Fred
2. Mooch
1. lanky_wes
I'm still kicking!:$

EJW, strong start to the season. (btw I miss your rap songs)
Potential rookie of the year?
No, thats already been decided. There is a clear standout. He would deadset have to be site banned to not win it. He is witty, clever, thorough, and does a lot of extra work. I know nothing about computers so cannot help there. Fryer Tuck should win everything. And when he does, it will be well deserved.

No, thats already been decided. There is a clear standout. He would deadset have to be site banned to not win it. He is witty, clever, thorough, and does a lot of extra work. I know nothing about computers so cannot help there. Fryer Tuck should win everything. And when he does, it will be well deserved.

This is so cringe worthy.

Anyone who says HumanMeatball isn't a shoe in for the EKA is a fool

I love me some deflection BRAB, but its gotta be good. Build me a case, gimme something. #lookoverthere #deflection #who?

Werewolf survivor furies

That's all you need to know

This is so cringe worthy.

Anyone who says HumanMeatball isn't a shoe in for the EKA is a fool

Ja, BRAB has had the best seat in the house to see first hand of HumanMeatball 's antics. I've even go far as to say that BRAB wishes HM was that Dees, and if given the choice between me and HM, he'll take HM, because that's where the true talent is!

I'm sure many will agree! It's even endorsed by SFA's best poster too, and you don't get any better than that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how he got 4 votes, if people actually read his posts he would never get near them
Thanks Sterge, I've always considered you to be a great bloke and you've just proven me right.

nabsfa_zpseev9vkw0.png

Round 3 saw another batch of stellar rookie performances, as their contributions are recognised by their captains and they are given the responsibility of more prominent onfield roles. The Baghdad Bombers rewarded Tony Lynn 15's ridiculous thread performance of over 300 posts with the pivot role, and he delivered 21 disposals before sitting out the final term. JackNah_8's consistent contribution earned her a wing for 18 disposals; Royal GreyCrow had 23 possessions and led histeam in posts; Ratette MaxMinch scored a wing, collected 28 disposals and had over 50 posts for the third week running, and Bear Avatarp also racked up over 100 posts and 76 DT points. And that's not to mention Blaze Storm for the Dragons, who passed 200 posts for the second consecutive week.

However, the panel were nearly unanimous in their decision this week. The nominee for the SFA Rising Star award from week 3 is...
130210.jpg

Round 3 Rising Star Nominee Noidenous (6.1 from 10 disposals in starvation corner)
1 : 3.13 {lFP} - Noidenous looks downfield.
1 : 3.17 {lFP} - This will be a goal to Noidenous.
1 : 3.21 {lFP} - He's put it through.
Coney Island Warriors : 0.0.0
Las Vegas Bears : 1.0.6

1 : 6.08 {lFP} - Noidenous takes them on.
1 : 6.12 {lFP} - Noidenous - about 45 metres and not much angle.
1 : 6.18 {lFP} - Misses - no wait! Its a goal!.
Coney Island Warriors : 0.0.0
Las Vegas Bears : 3.0.18

1 : 18.3 {lFP} - Noidenous looking for a lead.
1 : 18.34 {lFP} - Surely Noidenous wouldn't miss this.
1 : 18.38 {lFP} - It's a goal.
Coney Island Warriors : 2.1.13
Las Vegas Bears : 7.1.43

2 : 2.24 {lFP} - Noidenous does some crumbing and is away.
2 : 2.28 {lFP} - Noidenous eye's the goals and has a shot.
2 : 2.32 {lFP} - Tremendous solo effort from Noidenous results in a goal.
Coney Island Warriors : 5.3.33
Las Vegas Bears : 10.1.61

2 : 16.37 {lFP} - Noidenous - about 45 metres and not much angle.
2 : 16.43 {lFP} - And Noidenous doesn't disappoint us.
Coney Island Warriors : 7.4.46
Las Vegas Bears : 12.1.73

Starting in a forward pocket, this recruit from the St Kilda board exhibition match put his experienced spearhead Doctor Gero in the shade, with a remarkable 5 goal first half as the Las Vegas Bears cleared out to a solid lead at the main break. He then added a sixth in the third as the Bears ran out comfortable winners. Add to that a solid contribution for his team against the intimidating Warriors in the thread.
The Wolves were boring as s**t, but at least their posting didn't make me feel like my brain was trying to escape.
Congratulations, Noidenous. Keep up the good work.

nabsfa_zpseev9vkw0.png

Round 3 saw another batch of stellar rookie performances, as their contributions are recognised by their captains and they are given the responsibility of more prominent onfield roles. The Baghdad Bombers rewarded Tony Lynn 15's ridiculous thread performance of over 300 posts with the pivot role, and he delivered 21 disposals before sitting out the final term. JackNah_8's consistent contribution earned her a wing for 18 disposals; Royal GreyCrow had 23 possessions and led histeam in posts; Ratette MaxMinch scored a wing, collected 28 disposals and had over 50 posts for the third week running, and Bear Avatarp also racked up over 100 posts and 76 DT points. And that's not to mention Blaze Storm for the Dragons, who passed 200 posts for the second consecutive week.

However, the panel were nearly unanimous in their decision this week. The nominee for the SFA Rising Star award from week 3 is...
130210.jpg

Round 3 Rising Star Nominee Noidenous (6.1 from 10 disposals in starvation corner)

Starting in a forward pocket, this recruit from the St Kilda board exhibition match put his experienced spearhead Doctor Gero in the shade, with a remarkable 5 goal first half as the Las Vegas Bears cleared out to a solid lead at the main break. He then added a sixth in the third as the Bears ran out comfortable winners. Add to that a solid contribution for his team against the intimidating Warriors in the thread.

Congratulations, Noidenous. Keep up the good work.

I will happily take 'ridiculous' as a compliment! :thumbsu:

Thought I'd dish out some of Doctor Gero's medicine and give those u-turns a spin.

We've resolved to work together a bit more though, lest we end up duking it out for the same all-SFA spot.

View attachment 338467

Congratulations Noidenous, I could not think of a more deserving winner....well I could but once again I seem to have been overlooked! Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back