Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 12 - Fighting Furies vs Las Vegas Bears at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

with all this talk of melts and campaigners on bigfooty I am now scared of getting drunk when I'm out as I'm scared I'm going to get so drunk that I'll call everyone a campaigner and say "nice melt" when anyone gets in the slightest defensive.
Nice melt

with all this talk of melts and campaigners on bigfooty I am now scared of getting drunk when I'm out as I'm scared I'm going to get so drunk that I'll call everyone a campaigner and say "nice melt" when anyone gets in the slightest defensive.
So, can I assume you're drunk now, seeing you just said "nice melt" to me?

I'm setting myself up for a drunken "Shut up campaigner" reply, aren't I? :)

Do you have a hangover today?

No lol, i rarely get drunk.

Last time I got drunk, I vomited all through my mates bathroom, kept falling over but wouldn't let anyone help me then sat outside and fell asleep for about an hour. I crashed at his place that night, woke up and vomited through his bathroom again.

So, can I assume you're drunk now, seeing you just said "nice melt" to me?

I'm setting myself up for a drunken "Shut up campaigner" reply, aren't I? :)

I'm talking about in person, are you aware there is a world outside qooty and the SFA? :D

stupid campaigner

Easy solution. Stay drunk!

Last time I got drunk, I vomited all through my mates bathroom, kept falling over but wouldn't let anyone help me then sat outside and fell asleep for about an hour. I crashed at his place that night, woke up and vomited through his bathroom again.

I'm talking about in person, are you aware there is a world outside qooty and the SFA? :D

stupid campaigner

Nice, did you clean his bathroom afterwards?

And, now I'm beginning to think our Qooty teammate is drunk, SausageR

uOPE5irsNZtSg.gif
sealwank.gif

Nice, did you clean his bathroom afterwards?

And, now I'm beginning to think our Qooty teammate is drunk, SausageR
Don't worry. This week it'll be the Bears that'll be spewing

....about their massive loss against the mighty Furies :thumbsu:

I know you, campaigner. That was at my joint. My Missus wants your number. So do I.

Buena fusión

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do what I do. Don't GAF and give it back to 'em in spades:)
I've found that the older I've become the less tolerant of I am of "campaigners" and life's too short to pussy foot around.

In routine abuse of other drivers in traffic, I shout at them "You f ...ing campaigner". The full word. Not the four-letter word. It's a great word.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back