Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 13- Baghdad Bombers vs. Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

The saddest thing is I didn't need to search for that. I already had it. :(
I often wonder what would happen if you lost your phone or computer, and someone found them and decided to search through them...

The untold damage it would do to their psychological state...

Please excuse my prolonged absence from this match thread.

I have again fallen into the trap of leaving large assessments until the week before due date. :(

I have again fallen into the trap of leaving large assessments until the week before due date. :(
On the plus side, your assessment in on the topic of "the effects of beer consumption on large assessments"

You got this.

On the plus side, your assessment in on the topic of "the effects of beer consumption on large assessments"

You got this.
I'm going to alter my argument. I think I just earned myself my first HD :D

I often wonder what would happen if you lost your phone or computer, and someone found them and decided to search through them...

The untold damage it would do to their psychological state...

Id expect a knock on the door from the Federal Police I'd say..

1bc8903d37.png

Baghdad Bombers Official Team Sheet

B: ant555 - Shermy - ctacp
HB: saintkildaman - beez - Biggy_Boy
C: TheCoach16 - Tony Lynn 15 - PhenomenalV1
HF: Roo Beauty - GJD23 - arrowman
F: iDon - Itsmyshow - burningdwarf
R: KohPhi - HaroLad - miggs
INT: Established1870 - Stan The Caddy

Changes:
miggs FP -> R
TheCoach16 R -> W
burningdwarf W -> FP
Winter-warm-gold-button-leather-pants-women-faux-leather-pencil-pants-sexy-cross-font-b-back.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only way to complete assignments is to do them the day before they're due

Assignment update:
It's amazing what the human mind can achieve when you unintentionally put yourself through large amounts of caffeine, and uneccesary pressure with a full 6 hours worth of library time. Both are now completed and ready for submission 3 days before due date.

Hello beer. You've been waiting.

Assignment update:
It's amazing what the human mind can achieve when you unintentionally put yourself through large amounts of caffeine, and uneccesary pressure with a full 6 hours worth of library time. Both are now completed and ready for submission 3 days before due date.

Hello beer. You've been waiting.
Nice work mate. Plenty of time to focus on what's important now...Gifs, beer and qooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back