Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 13- Baghdad Bombers vs. Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

sE1Rm-.gif
I'm actually a non drinker, but would happily lap up every drop she's spilling...

Woke up this morning with a strong sense the Qootball gods will be in our corner Sunday. I will again dismantle Hate in the ruck and give silver service delivery to miggs and HaroLad who will hit George and Itsmyshow lace out time after time.
I pity the Dragon defenders, this could be an SFA record score.

Hint: Stephens has been smoked in 3 of his last 4 fights.

Assignment update:
It's amazing what the human mind can achieve when you unintentionally put yourself through large amounts of caffeine, and uneccesary pressure with a full 6 hours worth of library time. Both are now completed and ready for submission 3 days before due date.

Hello beer. You've been waiting.
That's one of aspect of uni I certainly don't miss. That said, the feeling of elation when you submit an assignment after hours of work just makes you feel born again. And then I celebrate with beer, lots of it.

That's one of aspect of uni I certainly don't miss. That said, the feeling of elation when you submit an assignment after hours of work just makes you feel born again. And then I celebrate with beer, lots of it.
Oh yes. Alot of beer shall be consumed tonight.

It was very similar for me during my time in clown school...

Who is Har?

Who is Har? He is supposed to be a Baghdadi. Some say his father was a Dragon. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever played qooty with him, but to hear beez tell it, anybody could have worked for Har. You never knew. That was his power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please excuse my prolonged absence from this match thread.

I have again fallen into the trap of leaving large assessments until the week before due date. :(

A week? Should have plenty of time then. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back