Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 13 - Mount Buller Demons vs Geelong Wolves at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather be 'basically irrelevant' than an absolute basketcase
Atleast people care about us. When do you see the demons mentioned other than "argh, we have the Demons this week."

Atleast people care about us.
People care about you, when they're busy laughing at the state of your club. That's it.
When do you see the demons mentioned other than "argh, we have the Demons this week.
If we were so irrelevant, why did we finish 3rd for favourite opponent in the survey? And besides, I'd rather be what we are now, instead of the state we were in just 2 seasons ago.

If we were so irrelevant, why did we finish 3rd for favourite opponent in the survey? And besides, I'd rather be what we are now, instead of the state we were in just 2 seasons ago.
Don't bring facts into this. Quiv will quickly be shown for the fool he is.

nvm... continue

People care about you, when they're busy laughing at the state of your club. That's it.

Lets not pretend that survey means anything, please.

Lets not pretend that survey means anything, please.
We also won't pretend that your poorly formed opinion means anything.

someone upset about what the survey said?
Would mean I have to have read the survey. I might have read one post that I was tagged in, I am not sure, but I have mostly ignored its existence as I don't care about it.

Would mean I have to have read the survey. I might have read one post that I was tagged in, I am not sure, but I have mostly ignored its existence as I don't care about it.
IMG_1312.JPG

Just because you don't care doesn't mean it doesn't exist or is irrelevant.

I don't care for you, yet you are here and unfortunately semi relevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because you don't care doesn't mean it doesn't exist or is irrelevant.

I don't care for you, yet you are here and unfortunately semi relevant.
The survey is irrelevant. When what I assume would be over 70% of the league, if not more, don't actually participate in it how can any of its results be taken as meaning anything?

The survey is irrelevant. When what I assume would be over 70% of the league, if not more, don't actually participate in it how can any of its results be taken as meaning anything?
Hahahaha... It's called sample size. And is used all the time when trying to find out the general opinion on this or that.

When they say 1000 people were asked "blah blah blah" It's a sample size of the population...

You really are a simpleton aren't you?

Hahahaha... It's called sample size. And is used all the time when trying to find out the general opinion on this or that.

When they say 1000 people were asked "blah blah blah" It's a sample size of the population...

You really are a simpleton aren't you?
A sample of 5 people is not a good indication on what the people think, Jim. Please let the adults talk and you get back into your cot.

So now you're questioning the integrity of the opinions of the SFA community? Controversial.....
The SFA Community aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer.

A sample of 5 people is not a good indication on what the people think, Jim. Please let the adults talk and you get back into your cot.
Try 30 odd

Now if we assume all teams have the 25 players per team that works out to be 300 players.
Now that is 10% of the league.

Now let's take a sample size of 1000 people questioned in Australia in surveys or opinions on a topic.
Population of Australia is a bit over 24.5 million.

So 1000 people is only 0.0040816326530612% of the Australian population.
Did you ever do Statistics in Uni?

Even if that were the case, their opinions still matter.

The only opinion that matters here is the opinion of the admin.
Try 30 odd

Now if we assume all teams have the 25 players per team that works out to be 300 players.

Now let's take a sample size of 1000 people questioned in Australia in surveys or opinions on a topic.

And do you think a sample size of 0.0040816326530612% is a good indication of what the people think, Jim? What if every single one of them believe Metro are doing a great job?

Try 30 odd

And the best part about statistics is that 64.3% of them are made up on the spot. For example, I just made that up.

And do you think a sample size of 0.0040816326530612% is a good indication of what the people think, Jim? What if every single one of them believe Metro are doing a great job?
It's a lot better and will be closer to the norm than "5" people nae... How about you stop talking your rubbish baby speak and come up to the real world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back