Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 13 - Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

we're not 'Fighting', i'm just handing out free naps over here

dn8euBr.gif

I love the way his cig goes flying.

Is this an analogy for something else? I don't get it.
C'mon, it makes perfect sense... Nobody from Swamprats will get any goals but they'll kick 20 goals to our 10 (if lucky) because of the traffic in Perth :thumbsu:

Speaking of traffic in Perth, all the qooty fangirls figured out where I moved to and now it's impossible to get my car out of the driveway again.

they blocking you in again cause you owe them all child support?

Speaking of traffic in Perth, all the qooty fangirls figured out where I moved to and now it's impossible to get my car out of the driveway again.

I thought you only got fan boy's.

Today's thread is brought to you by 'The bold and the beautiful' ... sheesh - its like a phsychiatrist couch in here!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a mark of respect to his greatest rival and longtime qooty foe Fred, Tarkyn_24 has requested to be moved away from FF for the week. The Furies LG also ask that all Furies players don black armband avatars for Sunday and pause for a moment of reflection prior to looking at the game on Sunday as without the efforts of Fred the Sweet FA and quite likely Bigfooty as a whole would not be what they are today.
R.I.P Fred

WvwheEs.jpg

Fighting Furies Season 23 Round 13 Official Team Sheet:

B: Shadow Man - Sterge - Stiubhart
HB: Helen Wheels - akkaps - Michaels
C: NaturalDisaster - rfctigerarmy - JackNah_8
HF: Nuffers - HumanMeatball - sausageroll
F: tigland - This Is Anfield - Stevi_Tigers
R: _Cayz_ - tgrs - Wacky Tiger

INT: Grockadoc - Tarkyn_24

Changes:
This Is Anfield C to FF
Tarkyn_24 FF to INT
rfctigerarmy INT to C

black armband is now on.

really nice gesture there Tarkyn_24

carn the furies!

Awhile ago I mentioned the bold and the beautiful in this forum but people weren't impressed. Don't know why

Hoping you werent go into tv chat mode with akkaps ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back