Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 14: Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers for the week, Royals. Unfortunate way for things to play out.

Best of luck for the remainder.
I'm looking forward to the season ending. You're going to have an initiation and a half when you take over as admin.

I'll be ordering a thorough investigation into malpractice from a certain member of the simming committee.

A missed letter in a name equals a re-sim, but the wrong home team doesn't?

Seems legit.

That rule was bought in after the hawks won a game as the incorrect home team so filthy changed the rules on the fly so they didn't lose a re-sim;)

That rule was bought in after the hawks won a game as the incorrect home team so filthy changed the rules on the fly so they didn't lose a re-sim;)
Is this true The Filth Wizard ?! That's disgusting.

4 : 24.43 {CHF} - Nakia puts it through for a behind.
Gold City Royals : 16.10.106
Dragons FFC : 17.7.109

4 : 24.51 {FB} - vanders sizes the options in front of him.
4 : 24.55 - <<< Dujon11 is coming on to replace vanders >>>
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Gold City Royals : 16.10.106
Dragons FFC : 17.7.109
=====================================

Match Over!

Hahahahahaha

Dragons!! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a drawn game against the Swamprats. Ironically, it was also Millky95's first game as captain and he melted all over the board after he was denied a resim.

It was a drawn game against the Swamprats. Ironically, it was also Millky95's first game as captain and he melted all over the board after he was denied a resim.
The irony is delicious.

Would you like to apologise for this Nakia? Or do I take this as a direct shot at myself, when I did nothing wrong?

Who said you did anything wrong? I simply called you an oxygen thief and I think I'm on the money.

Who said you did anything wrong? I simply called you an oxygen thief and I think I'm on the money.
At least we know who is at fault. That's what happens when you select incompetent people to do important roles.

Directly after it?

You really are stupider than you look.

That's not entirely true.

It was clarified in the rules as it wasn't a rule. It was deemed not a re-sim by the rules as they were at the time. If both teams at the time agreed on the re-sim it would probably be a different story. As a result that's just how it is.

Directly after it?

You really are stupider than you look.
Nope, I'm well aware who's simming our games champ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back