Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 14: Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUND 14

upload_2017-5-1_23-44-35.png
vs
upload_2017-5-1_23-44-44.png

Two sides fighting to consolidate their finals place. Will be a thriller.

Ladder Positions:
Las Vegas Bears: 6th
Mount Buller Demons: 8th

Last round:
The Bears picked up the 4 points against the Wonders. reggie was impressive with a 5 goal haul while Jay-Z showed that his 99 problems to not extend to the Wonders with a strong 27 touch and 1 goal performance.

The Demons went down on to the Wolves by 23 points. Oddhawk was the pick of the Mount Buller boys with 19 touches with a goal and 13 hitouts.
This is the last match thread I'm writing. I'm sorry, I just don't have passion right now.

Last time they met...
Round 8:
Mount Buller Demons : 20.4.124
Las Vegas Bears : 21.5.131

An intense shootout the last time these two sides met means we might have a very entertaining game on our hands this weekend. The Bears got the win last time thanks to a dehydrating 4 goals from Doctor Gero, as well as a sterling effort in midfield from Matera92 who kicked 2 goals to go with his 28 touches. For the Demons, Van_Dyke and cooney both kicked 4 but were unable to get their team over the line.

Ones to watch:
Doctor Gero
is in hot pursuit for the Fred medal for Season 23 and will have to be watched carefully. EDIT: Gero is no longer in the hunt as he has been relegated to full back. Matera92 and Dingster will no doubt lead the Bears from the front and put in good shifts.

For the Demons, BRAB has to smash Doctor Gero everywhere he goes, to the point that his cells will need to be all over Doctor Gero's. Van_Dyke is also the heart and soul of the Demons and a quality guy. Nothing about the game, just an opinion.

Prediction:
Both teams will be after a win to book their place in the top 8.
Demons by 2

CAPTAINS PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR TEAMS BY 11:59PM AEST THURSDAY

Last edited:

A joke? Does North count?

That's like seeing which midget is taller; doesn't mean anything.

I'm a stud and everyone knows it.

Matera92 which matera is playing this week?

Doctor Gero, you're a s**t campaigner

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
That may be true, what's it say for the rest of the comp... "in pursuit of the the Fred medal" ha ha I played full back last week. Useless *ers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That may be true, what's it say for the rest of the comp... "in pursuit of the the Fred medal" ha ha I played full back last week. Useless ******s.

You pumped for this match Gero

Compared to the likes of kane249 sure.

Well that's just because no one can compare to El Capitaino, his reputation precedes him.

Just like yours does too
giphy.gif

"in pursuit of the the Fred medal" ha ha I played full back last week. Useless ******s.
Sorry in my quest to completely ignore things you do, I just saw that you were near the top of the goalkicking leaderboard.

I can adjust the post if you want.

Sorry in my quest to completely ignore things you do, I just saw that you were near the top of the goalkicking leaderboard.

I can adjust the post if you want.
No need, it had the requisite levels of try hard as it was :thumbsu:

Looking forward to your match threads :thumbsu:
Comprehension struggling tonight hey, wasn't actually a swipe at you, more that I've played full back and still am in the hunt. More so funny that the other full forwards are so shite.

Comprehension struggling tonight hey, wasn't actually a swipe at you, more that I've played full back and still am in the hunt. More so funny that the other full forwards are so shite.
Okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back