Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

e7a169878f.png

Baghdad Bombers Official Team Sheet
Round 4 v Royals
B: ant555 - Shermy - iDon
HB: saintkildaman - beez - Established1870
C: burningdwarf - Tony Lynn 15 - Wise Guy Sam
HF: PhenomenalV1 - GJD23 - arrowman
F: ctacp - Itsmyshow - Roo Beauty
R: KohPhi - HaroLad - TheCoach16
INT: Alfred_ - Stan The Caddy

Changes

saintkildaman INT -> HBF
Alfred_ HBF -> INT

OK, I'm going to get it right this week. Bookmarked team sheets.

I am LHF. Royals RHB is ... Hoooops

Goody. I think.

OK, I'm going to get it right this week. Bookmarked team sheets.

I am LHF. Royals RHB is ... Hoooops

Goody. I think.
Listen, don't mention the cricket! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right.

Says something about the difference between these two teams that I played most of my games in the middle at Baghdad, but at the Royals I can't even get into the forward line.

So lucky to have such great teammates, wouldn't rather be anywhere else. :thumbsu:

There is no chance you would have been playing in that position in this strong team...lucky to be carrying the oranges!

Says something about the difference between these two teams that I played most of my games in the middle at Baghdad, but at the Royals I can't even get into the forward line.

So lucky to have such great teammates, wouldn't rather be anywhere else. :thumbsu:

The victory this week will be extra sweet. Deadwood was cut after last season and it is evident in the results this season

We need your cool head down back. With how much you've given these blokes a run for their money this week, it wouldn't surprise me if you bobbed up for a couple of goals

Sounds like the classic it's not you it's us line!

Footypie32 i believe this might be the first time we line up against one another at the first bounce (or opening throw if The Filth Wizard gets his way). While we've clashed on the field before I'm excited to have you as my direct opponent. I've always respected you and for a long time wished us to me team mates. But on Sunday I can go one better - we get to be opponents.

And I'm going to kill you.

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you feel that you need to compare yourself to a 3 game player?

You've clearly got some confidence issues.
He seems as likely to measure up as the bomber veterans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back