Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice chatting with you as always pal.

Gee, the Royals really have been a disappointment this week. You've stolen so many of our players and still you can't post in match threads properly.

Speaking of not posting properly ...

Footypie32 i believe this might be the first time we line up against one another at the first bounce (or opening throw if The Filth Wizard gets his way). While we've clashed on the field before I'm excited to have you as my direct opponent. I've always respected you and for a long time wished us to me team mates. But on Sunday I can go one better - we get to be opponents.

And I'm going to kill you.

:)

The respect you've shown me almost makes me want to let you win our duel.

Almost.

However, any real opponent would know the real way to honour your opponent is to face them head on and bury their pretty little face in the golden dirt of the Throne.

And now I've gone and used the words "opponent" and "face" twice in the same sentence, which has always irked me for some reason and has made me mad.

So mad in fact, I'm going to go and destroy an entire forrest of broccoli!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outstanding get. Would have got more than the odd run at the Oasis on a Sunday night!

Ahh TL.. The Oz was my Sunday staple for about 12 months solid with old DJ "Crazy" Charles!! Lol....

I met my first wife there..

I'm tipping you may have as well! :D

I don't want to say too much KohPhi but the good news is she said your dick was much bigger than mine!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back