Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

The Unfaithful 27 Wives.
Speaking of which... i heard one of KohPhi's wives left him and later regretted it. I guess she didn't know what......

Ji-had....

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week!

Speaking of which... i heard one of KohPhi's wives left him and later regretted it. I guess she didn't know what......

Ji-had....

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week!

Make sure you try the veal!

I was in Monsters of Mosul

My latest production "Hung and Cut" only got a PG rating because they thought it was an ISIS execution video!

It isn't an execution video?? :eek:

I just set the movie up for SKM Jnr to watch...

No it is the story of an Italian Peasant and his salami smoking business out of his shed!

Banter will be interesting this week.

1WfbYnK.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too much arguing for me, everyones making a scene
On the contrary, I have a lover in a far away land who begs me to send more letters. They don't have internet in Burnie yet.

It isn't an execution video?? :eek:

I just set the movie up for SKM Jnr to watch...
It's interesting, the double standards we have as a society.... it's fine and socially acceptable for a kid to watch a gruesome horror movie. But letting them watch pr0n is a horrifying, dreadful idea...

However... when that same kid comes home from the movies, what would devastate and scar them more???

Catching his parents having sex?

Or catching his mum repeatedly stabbing dad in the throat with a carving knife?

It's interesting, the double standards we have as a society.... it's fine and socially acceptable for a kid to watch a gruesome horror movie. But letting them watch pr0n is a horrifying, dreadful idea...

However... when that same kid comes home from the movies, what would devastate and scar them more???

With some of the weird s**t I get up to with my wife you could possibly see both.....

Well heck if his parents are into some weird role play sh*t he could come home to both... now that would scar him.

That's deep man..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back