Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 4 - East Side Hawks v Geelong Wolves at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't ****ing stand fans, particularly old bats, that screech out at the players "don't kick it backwards you ****ing ****s".

It's called a switch of play you harpie. Go and die.
Tactics can't evolve past "kick the ball forward" in their mind.

Being in Perth I used to go to games just to see footy but the West Coast supporters are the pits (except for my wife, my dad has brainwashed my twin boys as he's an eagle too).

KICK IT KICK IT FORWARD ......Priddis kicks it forward to no one
OHHHH WHY DID YOU KICK IT....

I sat near some lady years ago the eagles were about to enter forward 50 and the siren went....dead set said "Typical AFL, that'd be right blow the siren when we are about to score.

But my favourite....and this happens all the time........someone makes up a saying and repeats it over and over thinking they are funny and its usually something like have a cry Reiwoldt wah wah

Crywoldt gets a run in Melbourne too, not exclusive.

You hear some absolute abortions some games... I don't understand why having an African that was accused of rape is ammo for brainless heckling.

GET SOME CULTURE. IT WAS THE BASIS OF A ****ING AMERICAN LITERARY CLASSIC YA ****STICKS!!!

Ricky-Gervais-Middle-Finger.gif

Crywoldt gets a run in Melbourne too, not exclusive.

You hear some absolute abortions some games... I don't understand why having an African that was accused of rape is ammo for brainless heckling.

GET SOME CULTURE. IT WAS THE BASIS OF A ****ING AMERICAN LITERARY CLASSIC YA ****STICKS!!!

Ricky-Gervais-Middle-Finger.gif
I thought it was Clint Eastwood day, now I'm thoroughly confused.
giphy.gif

Back on WC I remember the Roos playing WC around 2002 and some bloke yelling to Anthony Stevens "give us your number Stevo" "give us your wife's number"

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can't ****ing stand fans, particularly old bats, that screech out at the players "don't kick it backwards you ****ing ****s".

It's called a switch of play you harpie. Go and die.
Welcome to Geelong

The blue rinse set.... all game long... 'kick it, Kick It, KIIIICCCKK ITTT!!'

All bad stories about shocking supporters. The worse supporter base though is the fans of East Side. Shocking ferals.

One called me a gorilla.

were you playing for the roys at the time.

All bad stories about shocking supporters. The worse supporter base though is the fans of East Side. Shocking ferals.

One called me a gorilla.

No, they called you Magilla.

Something to do with you being a mercenary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pfft who are these wolf losers. ..

Holy s**t.

We all just got sucked back into Season 17.

(Impressive reappearance though. Looking for a kick? We've got spots at the Hawks).

No, they called you Magilla.

Something to do with you being a mercenary.

I will defend this to the death even though I wasn't there nor have any confirmation from the supporter in question about what was originally said.

I hear the term magilla used a lot in sports commentary.

But face it being called Stuart MacGill is pretty horrific

Remove this Banner Ad

Back