Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 6 - Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders @Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Irrelevant to more irrelevant. Ouch.
More like irrelevant to the most storied and successful club in the SFA. A magnificent club that has 5x as much success as your poor choice for a team. Don't worry your little cotton socks though, I'll let my qooty skills do the talking on Sunday.

More like irrelevant to the most storied and successful club in the SFA. A magnificent club that has 5x as much success as your poor choice for a team. Don't worry your little cotton socks though, I'll let my qooty skills do the talking on Sunday.

It's not a choice; it's a lifestyle.

You wouldn't understand.

Beating the Wonders should fix that. I am just glad when we win the flag this year I am on your side as your celebratory posting tirade across the board peaks, cause I can revel in it.
I'll post 60 times a day.

And while that wouldn't be abnormal for, say, Brab, it sure as hell would be for me.

The walls of text.

The self congratulating.

It'd be amazing. Let's make it happen.

Interesting the amount of living in the past the wonders do. I guess that's what happens when you have no future. Even more interesting is most of it is done by those who probably never even were part of the success.

BP eh?

Just like to put out a disclaimer that any environmental disasters that happen under my regime are acts of God and not a result of my managerial negligence.

If push comes to shove I'll have to man up and assign responsibility to the previous tenant of BP, Smartys Power

And while that wouldn't be abnormal for, say, Brab, it sure as hell would be for me.

The walls of text.

The self congratulating.

Do you want to get dropped again?

BP eh?

Just like to put out a disclaimer that any environmental disasters that happen under my regime are acts of God and not a result of my managerial negligence.

If push comes to shove I'll have to man up and assign responsibility to the previous tenant of BP, Smartys Power
You can't do any worse than Smartys Power

The walls of text.

The self congratulating.

#makethesfagreatagain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes mam, let's do it
Dis gonna be like taking candy from a baby.

You decide the rules... Sig bet lasts a week? I should at least let you have a small win and let you help to decide your own downfall.

Last edited:

The walls of text.

The self congratulating.

I don't drink much Red Bull but I may need to smash through a few cans just to be able to get through your glorious posts. I trust there will be a memoir too.

Good morning, Wonders.

How does it feel to wake up knowing you are one step closer to another depressing defeat?
So are you though. Despite the fact that we will win this weekend, both of our teams are going to lose at some point in the future. It is inevitable, which means every moment, even during a winning streak, takes you one step closer to another defeat.

That's very true NickCC.

I'm glad you can still be so poetic and optimistic as the days approach to Sunday.
Any word yet on whether there'll be a rendition of the song, "Send in the clowns" over the loudspeaker, as the opposition runs onto the field?

Any word yet on whether there'll be a rendition of the song, "Send in the clowns" over the loudspeaker, as the opposition runs onto the field?
I actually did that at work for the oncoming crew over the P.A.
Didn't go down well. From their point of view anyway.

I actually did that at work for the oncoming crew over the P.A.
Didn't go down well. From their point of view anyway.
I made a few enemies at work one April Fools Day. I came in early, went to the coffee machine, removed all the sugar from the sugar container, and replaced it with Salvital. Soon after, there were horrified shrieks coming from the kitchen, as people's cups started bubbling over.

Problem was, I made the mistake of owning up to my naughtiness. As a consequence, I later found a For Sale sign on my car: $400 or nearest offer.

Oh * yeah Full Forward. I'll show you how it's done DemonJim.

Poor form from the Semons putting young BRAB up against me. Will probably retire after this game due to a mental breakdown from playing against the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back