Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 8: Gold City Royals v Dragons FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Our SFA veterans are courageous and daring. Will scoot past you and leave you flat footed and mouths agog.

1.-plane-race.gif

Hey if you guys are playing the dragons that means roo is here too!!!

Hi Roo. Where's the ******* write up? I want recognition for my first billy!!

Hey if you guys are playing the dragons that means roo is here too!!!

Hi Roo. Where's the ******* write up? I want recognition for my first billy!!
I'll write it up when I've finished watching Trainspotting. Don't worry, you'll be shamed big time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't willing to part with the bag of chips
That'd be right. I finally get Nakia onside and you screw me over. Thanks a lot soon to be captain.

Blacky I see the mistake you made. You have them a bag of salt n vinegar chips. If you have given matera a pineapple pizza it was a done deal. :(
IMG_2722.PNG

Since this is basically a thread full of song contestants, I might as well say: how ******* awesome was the playlist this week?

Since this is basically a thread full of song contestants, I might as well say: how ******* awesome was the playlist this week?
Who would've thought IKnowtheDog would benefit the contest in anyway? Write-up incoming.

Who would've thought IKnowtheDog would benefit the contest in anyway? Write-up incoming.
Absolutely the best playlist ever. I love instrumental music. I've listened to it three times. No idea what to billy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back