Official Match Thread Season 23- Round 9: Dragons FFC Vs Geelong Wolves- Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Dragons FFC
IMG_1192.PNG

VS

Geelong Wolves

IMG_1189.PNG

Form guide:

Wolves: LWLLW
Dragons: WWDDW

Preview: In this clash the wolves taken on the dragons in a match between the 7th placed wolves and the 5th placed dragons. A range of draws have hurt the dragons who could have been top of the table but instead find themselves in 5th. The Wolves sit 7th on the ladder on 4 wins and 4 loses. Both teams look desperate for a win to push there chances of premiership glory

Players to watch

William woo: coming off a fantastic game including 23 possessions and 7 marks he is a player to watch

cammo6556: was fantastic last week having 19 possessions 10 tackles and 2 goals

Betting market: The money has well and truly come in for the dragons who if not for a few draws would be flying.

Dragons- $1.60
Wolves- $2.00

Meatballs Tip: who cares the rest of the teams are making up the numbers, furies for flag

Let's gooooo

IMG_1203.GIF

Wolves. Hello.

So what's up with you guys? You running a co-captain system yet?

Wolves. Hello.

So what's up with you guys? You running a co-captain system yet?
No mate, I took the captaincy with extreme force and now am running a dictatorship :thumbsu:

No mate, I took the captaincy with extreme force and now am running a dictatorship :thumbsu:
It's what the punters wanted. nice work

I trust you'll enjoy our hospitality this week Wolves!
We have hot redheads. And our first lady will make an appearance later in the week.

On HTC 2PST1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

William Wonka can you please be more like William Woo? According to the OP he is a bit of a gun.

Also stuff you HumanMeatball i was way better than both Willaim Woo and William Wonka - who might be in hot water over an alias scandal anyway.
Don't worry.
That mashing campaigner HumanMeatball will know exactly who I am by weeks end. (That is if im not banned for posting overly risqué images by then)

*, I completely forgot my plans to perform a coup. Thanks for the reminder mate. I'll rustle up support this week.

I trust you'll enjoy our hospitality this week Wolves!
We have hot redheads. And our first lady will make an appearance later in the week.

On HTC 2PST1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

*pictures of hot redheads you found online and spend all Wednesday posting.

Don't worry.
That mashing campaigner HumanMeatball will know exactly who I am by weeks end. (That is if im not banned for posting overly risqué images by then)

Post overly risqué images of him to really ensure he becomes familiar with you.

You might need to become overly familiar with him to acquire such images. Or just familiar with the layout of his house. Either way.

Don't worry.
If you need any advice on posting overly risqué images, I'm sure you can ask Hoooops!

Don't worry.
Who the * are you? I haven't seen a single post by you on the hawks board.

****, I completely forgot my plans to perform a coup. Thanks for the reminder mate. I'll rustle up support this week.

Welcome back to Dragon time.

****, I completely forgot my plans to perform a coup. Thanks for the reminder mate. I'll rustle up support this week.
You can at least give me a few weeks, play a late season one

I'd love to say that sounds great, but theme days are pure unadulterated s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back