Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 9: Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

These cheerleaders

giphy.gif
Their tails have been docked!
Got any others?

On-field and off-field is part of Qooty. I've never implied that I know everything about the league.

He deserved votes. 7 goals is worth votes every day of the week but the small problem is, it has already been admitted by Doctor Gero that he didn't want a certain person to win.

Please explain that?
Explain what?

7 goals= no votes
0 goals, 6+ possessions, at least 3 handballs to Doctor Gero= votes

QORPMpz.jpg

I don't want to be cursed again. It was bad enough at a club i liked.
There will be no curse. We buy the curse and tell it where to go.

There will be no curse. We buy the curse and tell it where to go.

You'll probably be cackling after i get my 41st possession against cloud, much like he was after i got my 6th :(

Explain what?

7 goals= no votes
0 goals, 6+ possessions, at least 3 handballs to Doctor Gero= votes

QORPMpz.jpg
DemonJim was a very good mentor I must say, showed me the Qooty ways, on and off the field.

You'll probably be cackling after i get my 41st possession against cloud, much like he was after i got my 6th :(
It probably seems like a curse because I predicted your performance to be so appalling.

From memory during the week I was like 'LOL put me at fullback against Goalless, he'll kick no more than 0.3'

Then you kicked 6 goals on me but followed up the next two weeks with exactly 0.3

What if I play on you this week and predict that you'll get 35+ disposals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to say that I was looking forward to having front row seats at the avishka5 - matt_bas pineapple pizza fight.

I am disappoint...

I have to say that I was looking forward to having front row seats at the avishka5 - matt_bas pineapple pizza fight.

I am disappoint...

They don't usually turn up til Thursday/Friday when they've pissed off the entire West Coast board enough for the week. :p

They don't usually turn up til Thursday/Friday when they've pissed off the entire West Coast board enough for the week. :p
I have the same reasons. I'm here on Tuesdays though, I guess I'm just more efficient at it than those two ;)

Still haven't come to terms with '94 and '96? :p
'92 and '94 actually and that's *. We have to assume the coke lifestyle was in place back then too. Hand over the cups you campaigners. ;)

'92 and '94 actually and that's *. We have to assume the coke lifestyle was in place back then too. Hand over the cups you campaigners. ;)
Yeah, thems the ones I meant.

For some reason I thought Carlton's brown paper bag job was in between.

Oops, sorry, that one probably rubs a bit raw too.

Duh it was steroids then not coke.

Jesus Christ at least accuse of the right drug scandel.:p

Probably a good thing you didn't win, imagine how many more Geelong groupies would have died partying with Ablett snr in the celebrations :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back