Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 11 (SQW): Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors @ The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
SQ.png

Hi I’m fitzroybowiedog. You might remember me from a Roys match thread, a mediocre media piece or a slightly controversial pool party. This week I have the pleasure or presenting the Round 11 SFA Round prologues to you people. When our lord and saviour Hate approached me to create these ‘intros’ I had a long hard think about it, because we all know I’m not particularly relevant anymore. So I said ‘yes’ as I am a contrarian some of the time. And what a week to presenting these prologues, Super Qooty Weekend. A weekend of fun, antics and staggered matches.

So without further ado I present to you………

BJO.jpg

As an unbiased observer i can safely say that this is the match of the round. The handsome, dashing and deboniar Warrios led by the ever gruff Frankie march their way to face the stuttering, lice ridden, throwback primates of yesteryear. The Roys are doing what the Roys do, win and lose, we get are getting pretty good and consistent at both. The Warriors scream and yell, but are also losing. Grasping onto the final spot of the 8 with gusto. It'll come down who can beat their chests the loudest.

PLAYER WATCH

Roys
King Kong
Mobbenfuhrer
The Alpha and the Omega. The Creator. The monkey on the Roys back. Will he program us a win? I doubt it, he's just a top shelf Gorilla, slightly misunderstood.

Magilla
Wise Guy Sam
Looks suave in suspenders, thought to be a short rental, but there is hope that the wise monkey will stay a bit longer.

Harambe
Mighty P
dicks out for both. Wherever they may be.

Warriors
Alexander the Great
Frankston Rover
Crushes teams with a single blow. Spreads himself thin occasionally, because he likes being on the front-lines. Previously conquered the SFA world, seems to be trying again

Genghis Khan

zackah
Gets about. DNA everywhere.

Swaggy P
Le Grille
Stylish, but is there substance? Believes the hype. Made an interesting switch up in the off-season.

RoysvWarriors.JPG
Collect the set of 6 Bowies in each match thread TODAY!

Team Sheet Deadline: Thursday 12th @ 11:59 PM​

Great to see you again Roys.

17853940-Happy-nurse-pushing-wheelchair-with-senior-man-in-hospital-garden-Stock-Photo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why isn't this stickied? Put a pin in it
Mods here penalise Frankston Rover for writing W instead of Wing yet are incapable of stickying a thread themselves...

Pathetic.

No wonder this board is a tip now.

boydshow should mod this entire board himself...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back