Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 11 (SQW): Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers @ The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win Bombers, you would be the only mob I don't begrudge losing to. A fun week has been had by all, champion guys.
Unlucky Swamprats we gave it our best shot & just fell short, like the Bombers you too are champion guys & gals, #mates4ever #wetrieddraz

Yeah that was surely the best week in SFA history. Tough way to lose, but that's how it goes.

The Bombers are definitely my second team after this week!!!

I love you man..

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvSXh4MGFWSHlUdTI2NC9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

Wow I had a basketball presentation for my son and only just saw the result. What a nail biter and a fitting way to end what has been a bloody fun week. Thanks for the game and banter Swamprats. I truly hope we managed to respect the memory of drazah and provide some entertainment. Great win Bombers and good luck for the rest of the season Swampies!

I copped a nasty knock to the shoulder in the first quarter but courageously played out the game. Given the professional I am and that I am a fastidious preparer my thoughts go to getting the shoulder right for next week. I currently have 5 of the hottest Asian chicks you could imagine icing my utensil.

KohPhi Tony Lynn 15 & also HaroLad if he is out of emergency after two bone crushing tackles by Ant Bear
The weekly head to head banter score is Swamprats 904 to Bombers 832, you may try, but you will never succeed to be as good as spammers us. :p

KohPhi Tony Lynn 15 & also HaroLad if he is out of emergency after two bone crushing tackles by Ant Bear
The weekly head to head banter score is Swamprats 904 to Bombers 832, you may try, but you will never succeed to be as good as spammers us. :p

I should point out Grav that D2D did get suspended late in the week. We would have won!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back