Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Luckily I do. The sim was entered incorrectly so there will be a re-sim. :thumbsu:
Two wins in one day.

Will make up for the poo Freo dish up.

• While the match-up was a bit of a side-show, NickCC did well against RedVest4. - 60m from 0 to 60.
So I give Vesty a touch up and then benched for the rest of the game #*thesim

Thanks for the week Warriors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn it, close game yet the Warriors were always in control. Awesome fight back from the Wonders but the Warriors had the answers.

Thanks for the week Warriors. craffles m8, good luck with the move back to Melbourne and Freofalcon, I still love you m9. Good luck to the Warriors for the remainder of the season :thumbsu:

Damn it, close game yet the Warriors were always in control. Awesome fight back from the Wonders but the Warriors had the answers.

Thanks for the week Warriors. craffles m8, good luck with the move back to Melbourne and Freofalcon, I still love you m9. Good luck to the Warriors for the remainder of the season :thumbsu:
Likewise!

The new Milo album is delicious:

That, Tyler and Brockhampton have probably been my 3 favourite hip hop releases this year.

:fire::fire::fire:

Also went to the Death Grips show in Brisbane. Honestly, might have been the best show I've ever been to. Pretty sure there's footage of like half the show on YouTube, but I'm yet to watch it.

How about you?

I've been on an oldies binge most of this year. Hip-hop hasn't been a priority as much as I'd like it to be.

Terrace Martin's group had a nice album released this year:

Also did you hear Anderson .Paak is coming to Laneway next year!!!???
BoshtrichBurger, your club has an awful taste in music. They probably think dad rock is the only worthwhile art form. What more reason do you need to return to the Wonders?
Come to the Warriors and spark the revolution.

I've been on an oldies binge most of this year. Hip-hop hasn't been a priority as much as I'd like it to be.

In all honesty, I've just heard the main hip-hop releases. I've been a bit all over the place as far as music goes this year, but dream pop of DIY lo-fi music has probably dominated. Really looking forward to BROCKHAMPTON's second release of the year, though, which I believe is dropping tomorrow.

Ooh, this is a nice sound. I'll check out the full project.

Yeah, I'm pretty psyched for it. Thought I'd give Laneway a miss next year, then he's one of the first two acts announced. :drunk: My mate met him last year, apparently he's a lovely dude.

Not a chance. ;)

Also, Lil B's new album is actually pretty catchy. Thought Pitchfork were being Pitchfork when they gave it an 8.5, but I actually like it a lot. Just a bit too long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back