Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

LC5NuoY.png

The reigning premiers of the Sweet FA and s**t posting are sitting mid table after a loss last week. While the team that is equivalent to the seventh dwarf or Santa’s eight reindeer have collected their first win and sit seventh.
images

Versus

379709-mark-thompson.jpg

Things to watch

Will someone from the Bombers do something that results in a red card? Will someone from the Dragons do something memorable?

miggs loaded up with a great game last week, he is definitely the one to watch and will be needed to be stopped if the Dragons are to win. On the other side of things, Hate used his admin powers to have a dominate display in the ruck. Another standout game by either of these two, should prove to be difference.

Game of Thrones – everyone should watch this show, it’s great.

Tip

I reckon the Bombers will get bored, firebomb the thread and win the game by 12 points.

source.gif

Last edited:
Bloody Dragon Island again..!?!?

Why do we always get to bury the minnow clubs on our own turf?

A decent challenger would be nice for a change. :)

Looking forward to a team actually firing back after last weeks pitiful opposition
Match thread wise, we've had a ripping start to the season, which can only mean theres consecutive weeks of painful drudgery coming up.

Match thread wise, we've had a ripping start to the season, which can only mean theres consecutive weeks of painful drudgery coming up.
Unfortunately for you. The dragons will be following the crows suit after Sydney kills them Friday night. Actually have a fair bit in common with the crows. Both pretenders

Unfortunately for you. The dragons will be following the crows suit after Sydney kills them Friday night. Actually have a fair bit in common with the crows. Both pretenders
It's all a ploy to get port out of top four contention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My aims for this season are the same as my aims for the 2017 AFL season- try and get the premiers to miss the finals as an homage to Hawthorn 2009.

We get them in the last round so hopefully we can sink the boot in and rain on their parade.

You guys, should be much easier in comparison given you're a whole school of minnow.

Good morning all. I'm primed for a big week after being rested for 90% of last weeks game. Should be a good one
Excellent I needed some more dragonite candies.....
You'll never catch me :p

Yep I think this will be a fun week. We dominated the thread last week but it was a hollow victory....a bit like the tallest dwarf bragging to his mates!
What's the saying about it's OK being a dwarf if you're taller when you're lying down??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back