Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Fighting Furies vs Roys FFC at Punt Road (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

LC5NuoY.png

Match of the Round and, on the field, for good reason. Both teams sit in the Top with unbeaten records.

It may be a battle of the defence as both have stood up as both teams are averaging less than 90 points per game. Expect a dour, low scoring affair.

upload_2017-8-15_2-1-13.jpeg

Versus

upload_2017-8-15_2-1-43.jpeg

Things to watch for

Will Barrels bring his kicking boots? It’s extremely rare to see a forward pocket get six shots on goal, even rarer for a forward pocket to kick 6 straight points.

What award and/or trophy will Wacky Tiger win this week? Does he have any more space in his trophy room?

Has the addition of Matt_352 to the Roys line up caused issues in the Roys leadership group? Will fitzroybowiedog take him under his wing or will he cause Mobbenfuhrer to go all Godfather?

Will Sterge and _Cayz_ scour through this and other write up looking for in-jokes and BC references?

Tip

Let’s go with…. I dunno – a draw will do.

giphy.gif

LC5NuoY.png

Match of the Round and, on the field, for good reason. Both teams sit in the Top with unbeaten records.

It may be a battle of the defence as both have stood up as both teams are averaging less than 90 points per game. Expect a dour, low scoring affair.

View attachment 403792

Versus

View attachment 403793

Things to watch for

Will Barrels bring his kicking boots? It’s extremely rare to see a forward pocket get six shots on goal, even rarer for a forward pocket to kick 6 straight points.

What award and/or trophy will Wacky Tiger win this week? Does he have any more space in his trophy room?

Has the addition of Matt_352 to the Roys line up caused issues in the Roys leadership group? Will fitzroybowiedog take him under his wing or will he cause Mobbenfuhrer to go all Godfather?

Will Sterge and _Cayz_ scour through this and other write up looking for in-jokes and BC references?

Tip

giphy.gif

Confirmed BC joke :rolleyes:

LC5NuoY.png

View attachment 403792

Versus

View attachment 403793

Things to watch for

Tip

giphy.gif
I've fixed up my posting thanks

How is this not MOTR Hate ? Two sides both undefeated so far and the Roys looking like the darlings of the Association while us Furies are just casually going about our business like we do every season.

We two clubs are the pinnacle.

You wanted the best, look no further.

How is this not MOTR Hate ? Two sides both undefeated so far and the Roys looking like the darlings of the Association while us Furies are just casually going about our business like we do every season.

We two clubs are the pinnacle.

You wanted the best, look no further.
It is MOTR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boncerism was having interwebz issues. Just be happy he was able to add a walrus

Should of made him admin.

I would constantly spam memes to get my post count up. So not pissing people off with that anymore and I thought that post count related to performance in games, ive learnt now that isnt the case. So I am not spamming anymore.

You know what makes others happy?
Who cares.

I would constantly spam memes to get my post count up. So not pissing people off with that anymore and I thought that post count related to performance in games, ive learnt now that isnt the case. So I am not spamming anymore.
The ONLY response to flogs whinging about spam is to spam even more!
Spam away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back