Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Without flattering you to any great extent, you are a once in a generation poster that can single-handedly bring any insult back to relevancy.
Well I was going to call you a tic tac dick, but after that compliment I'd say you've earned yourself a reprieve.

May your genitalia be equal to or greater than average.

You'd think a man who touched the prune 8 times last week would worry about himself first but here we are ¯\_(シ)_/¯

You don't keep a champ down for long my friend.

Some say that teamsheet insults are passe. Others say that not centering the text in the teamsheet is a sign that Satan lives inside your dark, black heart.

You decide.

You don't get to captain two clubs without the devil having a mortgage on your soul.

Unfortunately, I owe him my first 5 born...

Also I learnt tonight that vanilla translates directly to the word vagina, so it's not surprising that both can be used to accurately describe the Las Vegas bears.

A Vanilla Vagina?

I'd take it.

Also I learnt tonight that vanilla translates directly to the word vagina, so it's not surprising that both can be used to accurately describe the Las Vegas bears.
Ladies and gentlemen. May I present the other 1/4 of Dennis ClarkeMs material. :D

**** these Bear campaigners, let's bash them! :mad:

gumby-bear-630x472.jpg
Great photo.
You do look 'twisted' though.

Eweusally gumboots go hand in hand with a fan belt...so that ewe can stop 'em from getting away. :huh:
Ain't that right Tryer? I mean Fryer Tuck

Oh good, that Tryer chestnut again. Do note that anyone that has ever said that to me in a game, usually regrets it as that leads to victory.

That's probably why I didn't win any games at the Dees in the late season... no one used that term.

Maybe this is the kick I need!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky! Sometimes things just go in your favour, though sometimes it helps to read the fiune print (I remember being offered a Personal Union... where I was the junior partner. Funny thing is that it looks exactly like the usual event, but with that subtle touch.

Iceland could be fun, should definately give that a shot should you decide to return.

Currently working on other projects, but my previous game was with a mod that I simply can't play without (Beyond Typhus, makes the world look more realistic, so Brazil and West Africa are not super close to each other. This also allows me to play the proper top of North America. It also adds a crapton of provinces.)

In this game, I was doing a Custom Nation run by playing as Luxor (It has a different name in the unmodified game). The first objective was to try reclaim Upper Egypt (or Southern Egypt), before conquearing the rest of Egypt, putting me in a place to make modern Egypt. I wanted to try make most of the modern day African nations, like getting Libya (Tripoli), Tunisia, Algeria (Algiers) and Morocco.

For me, I'm the guy that's done the Three Mountains (Ryukyu World Conquest), and I much rather RP out situations and try to make them somewhat realistic or historic (I've tried putting mirconations like Singapore (I know that's Bintan, but I like to think of it as Singapore), having a Macau led China, having a Faroe Scandinavia, and of course, who can forget my 50 State battle? (Faithfully replicated thanks to my mod).)

I have a few things I want to try, but I've been rather busy. Hopefully I'll get more provinces to play with by the time I get that time to play, because it is quite time consuming!

I've played enough games to be paranoid about fine print ;)

Yeah, Iceland looks it. Seems like a colonization heavy game, with maybe some possibility of advancement into Europe through GB/Scandinavia. Could end up making a North Atlantic powerhouse.

That mod looks very nice, nice to the point I'm half willing to abandon my current playthrough to use it.

Ryuku is also in the list of things I want to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back