Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs. Mount Buller Demons @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Since the avatar is the only visual representation of a character in this place you'd have to assume so.

I always assume that you're a cartoon racing car named Rory, ShaunDuggan is actually batman, MaxMinch is a good looking alpaca, and Van Dyke is Tom Papley.

Awwww crap. Going off that I'm Owen 7.

Wait, hang on?

Is this Freo 2016 or Swamprats 2017 :(

Good work Minch, how'd you do do it?
Haven't done it yet. But I like cooking it in the spicy oil you get from frying chorizo, so probs that again. With wedgies and coleslaw.

Note to self... go buy food.

Haven't done it yet. But I like cooking it in the spicy oil you get from frying chorizo, so probs that again. With wedgies and coleslaw.

Note to self... go buy food.
Do you soak your calamari in milk overnight? Makes it super tender

Also, try this

Grab a bag of salt and vinegar chips. Crush it up use a rolling pin or similar to get a really fine crumb
Roll calamari in flour, dip into beaten egg then coat in the salt and vinegar chip crumbs. Shallow fry really quick.

This also works a treat with fish fillets

Grab a bag of salt and vinegar chips. Crush it up use a rolling pin or similar to get a really fine crumb
Roll calamari in flour, dip into beaten egg then coat in the salt and vinegar chip crumbs. Shallow fry really quick.

I like the sound of this.

Haha, joke's on Cloud, Rodney's a spud at Qooty anyway so him being injured would benefit us... oh s**t, I was supposed to think that not post it!
Yeah, I was going to suggest that Cloud_ should injure a better player, but as bad as RodneyDangerfield is, I couldn't actually think of anyone that'd make much more of a difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a headache. Somebody please summarise the last five pages in five words.

And go.
I am injured, my only hope was a rub down from a nurse wearing an outfit also known as a Cloud_ cover, but said nurse has decided to leave me injured to watch the tigers.
philreich is attributing famous Bill Shankly quotes to Jack Dyer and MaxMinch is an alpaca.@Dingster hates punting.

When's spring arrive over here SD?

It doesn't.

There's winter, then there's slightly warmer winter, warm winter and then prewinter.

Also, try this

Can we give out the EKA yet Hate...

Pretty sure this is the best post of all time.

It doesn't.

There's winter, then there's slightly warmer winter, warm winter and then prewinter.

The wife be happy ... me? Not so much!

Booked my vic game day power membership so I can escape winter next year for a few weekends

Altho I dare say Melbourne wont be much warmer?

Hope we play Saints ... catch up with Grav ... are you in Melbourne?

Yours might be bigger than mine

Also, try this

Also, try this

Don't need to do the milk thing in my part of the world. They're not very big

Remove this Banner Ad

Back