Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 12 Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa

***MATCH OF THE ROUND***

Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers
at Brunswick Junction Oval

480549_dbb50dbb91eaa3551355245a0ec811eb.png
v
480554_cc3107f53caf34d408550ce566ff9bdf.png

A cracking MOTR with the top of the table Roys, fresh off a win over the Hawks, taking on the two time defending Premiers, the Bombers, also victorious in their last match. The Bombers need a win to continue their push for a top 4 spot, and the double chance. The Roys need to keep being the Roys, which they do so well.

ROYS

Ladder Position – 1st - 9 wins 2 losses
Last 5 Games - WWWLW

Players to Watch

upload_2018-4-16_23-46-18.jpeg
Famous Roy fitzroybowiedog will be keen for the wins to continue

images

I Dont Care seen here, not that fussed, so no opponent will worry him

BOMBERS

Ladder Position – 5th – 6 wins 5 losses
Last 5 Games LWLWW

Players to Watch

upload_2018-4-16_23-49-21.jpeg

BEEG needs to stop diving, the umps aren’t falling for it.

images

Tony Lynn 15 IS a feminist. He was advocating Womensa instead of Mensa just this evening. He has also been hugely disappointing in my SuperQoach. LIFT!!

WIGBET Odds

Roys $1.45
Bombers $2.25

Tipping the Bombers in an upset, 27 pts

Captains please post your team sheet with "Official Team Sheet" somewhere in the post before 11:59pm Thursday.

Last edited:
Excellent. Always love visiting the Brunswick Junction Oval, the tea and scones are the best in the SFA and fitzroybowiedog is always generous with the McWilliams Cream Sherry. This promises to be an outstanding week.

Excellent. Always love visiting the Brunswick Junction Oval, the tea and scones are the best in the SFA and fitzroybowiedog is always generous with the McWilliams Cream Sherry. This promises to be an outstanding week.

Tea and scones were the old menu - it's all things Mint Slice now :p

Just bring your women and your camels

Just bring your women and your camels

Maybe next time. The women are still struggling to carry the camels, a bit more intensive training is required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** mint slices.....tea and scones.
We are sponsored by Arnotts now so mint slice it is! Some say the reason xenxen is having such a great season is because of all the mint slices!
I hope you are happy with 2 out of 3.
Well i guess a fun week and a roys win will have to do then :p

We are sponsored by Arnotts now so mint slice it is! Some say the reason xenxen is having such a great season is because of all the mint slices!

Well i guess a fun week and a roys win will have to do then :p

Well played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back