Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 16: Baghdad Bombers vs Mt. Buller Demons at ABDU Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations everyone on being involved in history.

My 600th goal truly is a remarkable individual achievement. I’d like to thank the captains who rightly named me at FF throughout my career.

A vintage performance with 7 shots on goal from a forward pocket. Elite. Imagine playing me one out in the square.

Congratulations everyone on being involved in history.

My 600th goal truly is a remarkable individual achievement. I’d like to thank the captains who rightly named me at FF throughout my career.

A vintage performance with 7 shots on goal from a forward pocket. Elite. Imagine playing me one out in the square.

The humble champion speaks. Well done on the 600th....imagine how challenging it would have been from the bench.

The humble champion speaks. Well done on the 600th....imagine how challenging it would have been from the bench.
I’ve always told anyone that would listen that my humility is one of my greatest assets.

This is what I don’t get. Now, I’m a big fan of Deadpool. I’m dying to see the new one. But if you started telling me what happens and how it ends, I seriously wouldn’t care one bit...
...I think that the most shocking revelation this round is that Coach is a fan of a movie series that prominently features rap music...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well s**t. Late I know but I left for my end of season trip early. Still. Best matty411 in ruck though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back