Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 16: Fighting Furies vs East Side Hawks at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
493423_ca7ed12cb419ba8242987ae46c778ac4.png

493439_d9cd78b0af1a9448fa61a520f193cf1b.png

Fighting Furies vs East Side Hawks at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

qox.png
Question. Do you know the above Qox sports commentator is? Neither do 99.9% of the league or it's followers. That's how important this game is. It's Adam Papalia. Qox have given Eddie, Sandy, Huddo, everyone, they've given them all the week off, because no one cares about this game.

Never mind, he is actually a good caller, so you got that going for you. He might help keep some of the audience (lets face it, some of the players) awake.

In this last game of the regular season for these clubs, the equation is this. The Furies could, in an absolute miracle, mathematically, finish Top 4 (lolololol) HAHAHA, no chance!! They would have to beat the Hawks by a squillion, and then hope the Bombers lose. It ain't happening.

For the Hawks, they'd just want a solid hitout and to find some form before finals, they've been patchy at best lately. And they'd lock up top 4 if they win, but they play finals either way.

Players to Watch

Furies

Helen Wheels - not absolutely out of the FRED race, but needs a bag. Watch BRAB if she does
_Cayz_ - having a super year. A big week would see a rise into the top 5 of both sets of rankings

Hawks
BRAB - if he has stopped melting, he might kick a few snags. And being one behind in the race for FRED, lets hope he delivers
por_please_ya - having a fine season

My tip - Neither side actually gives a s**t this week, and neither do I. They'll phone it in, much like me with this OP......DRAW

Captains please remember to post the Official Team Sheets by 11.59pm Melbourne time on Thursday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back