Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 16: Gold City Royals vs Dragons FFC at The Golden Throne

Elton Johns Wig

Merkin me crazy
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Luton Town Cronulla #FinsUp
Thread starter #1

Gold City Royals vs Dragons FFC at The Golden Throne

Ooooooooh baby, ooooh baby. There's a lot on the line here.

Boy oh boy woweeeeee!!!

Think we get BT in for this one, this is going to be a cracker. (C'mon, he's better than Basil)

There is a lot on the line here, plain and simple.

In this last game of the regular season for these clubs, the equation for the Royals is simple...they win, they play finals. If they lose, they rely on both the Bears and the Demons losing to keep their finals spot.

For the Dragons, they're currently riding an amazing 7 game winning streak, and are only percentage away from the top of the ladder. The gap looks too great, but if they win and my Wonders lose, they'll finish top at the end of the regular season.

Players to Watch

Dragons
Blaze Storm - having an amazing season, probably favourite for every award under the sun

PhenomenalV1 - just watch him...keep watching, something will happen. I don't know what it is, neither does he, but something will happen

Royals
Blacky - can he have a day out, kick about 10, and snatch FRED?
Footypie32 - voted most likely to take a leak on field

My tip - Royals want it more, they need it more, that will be enough - Royals by 23pts

Captains please remember to post the Official Team Sheets by 11.59pm Melbourne time on Thursday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blacky

The King
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Denver Broncos & Gold City Royals
Moderator #3
All we need is a draw and more importantly, for me to kick 10.

You know what to do guys

Cloud_

Dear Leader
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers, Gold City Royals
Moderator #7
Blacky is due for about 3 goals maximum. Dragons to roll on to 8 in a row and the minor premiership.
Final round of the season and The Half Back is still posting. The Heritage Round Qooty Carnival I ran before the season has yielded outstanding dividends!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom