Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 16: Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

How can you ignore the fact that the sim has counted the goal at the end of the game to not have it allowed due to if it may have been kicked after the siren?

The goal was clearly before the final siren as you can see with the text, therefor I demand a re-sim if the goal won't be reinstated
I wasn't aware that goals in the AFL get counted when BT says it's a goal from the commentary box haydo.

The sim counts it when it's recorded in the blue text. That's when it officially gets counted.

I wasn't aware that goals in the AFL get counted when BT says it's a goal from the commentary box haydo.

The sim counts it when it's recorded in the blue text. That's when it officially gets counted.
I don't know why, BT is generally a pretty good caller. I'd believe him if he said it was a goal...

I don't know why, BT is generally a pretty good caller. I'd believe him if he said it was a goal...

BT wouldn't know if his arse was on fire.....

Personally I would count the goal if there was an addendum in the commentary with an updated scoreline.
Technically, my opinion matters. But officially, it has no relevance.
Just wanted to stoke the fire.
Cloud_

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I would count the goal if there was an addendum in the commentary with an updated scoreline.
Technically, my opinion matters. But officially, it has no relevance.
Just wanted to stoke the fire.
Absolutely it should matter. Just stupid that the goal doesn't count after being kicked before the quarter ended

Would have..should have...could have
These are all past tense phrases. Live in the present, look to the future
Ok I'm presently looking for a reason for a re-sim and I've found one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back