Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 16: Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground stadium

493427_edce059376975af66cd34351523bc3ee-1.png
493430_155db296f7c70d900ecfa0faec674d9e.png

Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears

at underground stadium

A thrilling final chapter to one of these teams seasons. The Las Vegas Bears have to win by 22 points to move to 7th (plus 1 for every point that the Royals win by) It’s kill or be killed at this point. Everyone from 6th to 10th is still a chance to make finals but everyone is still a chance to miss them.

First of all lets look at each clubs training Smiles media (patent pending) was granted un-precedented access to the training for the 2 clubs so lets have a look at some of the pictures. Sorry for the giant pictures

Swamprats:
shouting-at-someone-profile.jpg
1402176591_dog_doesnt_want_to_play_with_frisbee.gif
n-DRINKING-WITH-FRIENDS-628x314.jpg

From Left to right:

SarahSmiles gives the Swamprats a stern talking to. Note since the Swamprats employed this strategy they are 3 and 0

The famous recognise a qooty not a frisbee drill

The pre-pre-pre-pre match drinks

Bears:

Left to right:
group-of-friends-comforting-sad-mourning-woman-KYKDTA.jpg

fhgh.jpg

Group @Pantskle mourning despite the fact that they never actually had him

JoshWoodenSpoon gives a course on how to post more than once in a thread

and of course set shot practise

Form

Swamprats 3 Wins in a row

Bears 2 Wins in a row

Who’s hot?

Zac Efron and Keiynan Lonsdale

220px-Zac_Efron_2%2C_2012.jpg
MV5BY2IyNjE4MTAtNTliMC00YjhlLThhNmItYmUyNzQ3ODA3MWI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc3NzE4OTQ@._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Swamprats:

ant555 29 disposals 6 marks and a behind

Firestarter 26 touches and 8 marks

GotTheGoodes 26 touches and 6 marks

Bears:

JoshWoodenSpoon 34 disposals and 8 marks

RookiePick 27 Disposals 3 Goals 3

Bombersfan 20 Disposals 5 goals 2

Finally, predictions

Odds supplied by Smiles bet (Patent pending) (please gamble irresponsibly we make more money that way.)

To win

Swamprats .5 Beancoin

Bears 12 Beancoin

West Coast Wonders .000001 Beancoin

The amount of time BLERN posts

1-50 posts $5

50-75 posts $3

77 posts $1

More than 100 posts $2

This write up to get no likes

3 euros

Me to fail my exams

10 Clarkemonnies

Captains, please remember to POST YOUR OFFICIAL TEAM SHEETS BY 11:59 PM MELBOURNE TIME ON THURSDAY

SarahSmiles you are a useless campaigner that knows too much about the league not to be Haro.

Now that is off my chest, welcome to the Underground Bears. What a BIG week in qootball! The smell of Ant Bear and finals are in the air.

Cheval I have taken the liberty of breakfast in bed in honour of your last H&A game as a Swampie (hoping for make up sex after forgetting your 50th)

husband-serving-wife-breakfast-bed-young-handsome-his-beautiful-happy-love-care-relationships-concepts-61076192.jpg

Croissants?? Who eats croissants!! All she really wants is a nice piping hot shot of Kohphi.

Cheval I have taken the liberty of breakfast in bed in honour of your last H&A game as a Swampie (hoping for make up sex after forgetting your 50th)

husband-serving-wife-breakfast-bed-young-handsome-his-beautiful-happy-love-care-relationships-concepts-61076192.jpg
She'll be back :)

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Back