Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Dragons FFC vs East Side Hawks at Dragon Island (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

original.gif

How on earth is this MOTR? I couldn't think of a worst showcase of the SFA to anyone.

The Hawks after beating out HaroLad as the biggest *******s of S24, have started S25 in an average fashion winning one game, and losing one. Their opponents are the Dragons, and whilst I didn't manage to learn a single one of their names, have won both their games. It's nice that they keep living up to being the case study of on field strength is an entirely separate thing to off field strength.

In terms of analysis for this match up, the Hawks boast 7th best offense, however they do have the 2nd best defense in the comp. As one person has said premierships are won from the back line. The Dragons however have the 5th offense in the league and the 3rd best defense, showing that whilst they don't win anything in the personality stakes, they have got a very well balanced lineup.

Players to watch:

Hawks:

The Filth Wizard, Loonerty and NinjaSwan: Picked because they aren't Noobz0r.

Dragons:

Instead of watching dragons players, you may as well just watch the Gumbies get their first win on the board against the furies.

Tip:
Hawks, by 12

Captains please post your team sheet with "Official Team Sheet" somewhere in the post before 11:59pm Thursday.

That is what I call a sad bitch OP.

Poor Golumless.

A sad bitch.

He signed Dawn to Dusk straight into his midfield.

200.gif
If yours is sad ours is downright lugubrious. Poor Golly.

original.gif

How on earth is this MOTR? I couldn't think of a worst showcase of the SFA to anyone.

The Hawks after beating out HaroLad as the biggest *******s of S24, have started S25 in an average fashion winning one game, and losing one. Their opponents are the Dragons, and whilst I didn't manage to learn a single one of their names, have won both their games. It's nice that they keep living up to being the case study of on field strength is an entirely separate thing to off field strength.

In terms of analysis for this match up, the Hawks boast 7th best offense, however they do have the 2nd best defense in the comp. As one person has said premierships are won from the back line. The Dragons however have the 5th offense in the league and the 3rd best defense, showing that whilst they don't win anything in the personality stakes, they have got a very well balanced lineup.

Players to watch:

Hawks:

The Filth Wizard, Loonerty and NinjaSwan: Picked because they aren't Noobz0r.

Dragons:

Instead of watching dragons players, you may as well just watch the Gumbies get their first win on the board against the furies.

Tip:
Hawks, by 12

Captains please post your team sheet with "Official Team Sheet" somewhere in the post before 11:59pm Thursday.
Lol stop being a salty old fart, your team barely put up a fight banter wise and you lost on the field as well.

Move on champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the most aggressive I’ve ever seen, Golly. Finally traded in his tie dye for some black shirts, I like it.

Keep up the good work.
You'd be aggressive too the morning after you realise you signed Dawn to Dark.

You'd be aggressive too the morning after you realise you signed Dawn to Dark.

If I did this, I imagine my post in the “please delete my account” thread would be more from a place of regret than outright aggression. The BigFooty equivalent of the walk of shame.

Coming from a bloke who signed a recruit that no other club wanted then a terrible OP. You have about as much credibility as Clive Palmer on a healthy diet.

Go Dragons lets make it 3 in a row.
images-150.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back