Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Dragons FFC vs East Side Hawks at Dragon Island (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Spare us Hatchy, that was one of the worst match threads I've ever seen, however I did thank you for the week.
Mate there's some of you guys like yourself that are alright but overall didn't enjoy the banter at all.

Mate there's some of you guys like yourself that are alright but overall didn't enjoy the banter at all.

As I said, we both walked out similarly.

I reckon we should set something up for the return leg. Try and have some fun with each other.

As I said, we both walked out similarly.

I reckon we should set something up for the return leg. Try and have some fun with each other.
we're already working on a new game plan
Coacutemo-desplumar-un-pollo-en-un-plis-plas_zps2fdb7cba.gif

Nowhere near good enough Dragons, really disappointing and need to bounce back next week.

So much this, an absolutely disgusting display of Qootball. I really hope you can right the ship, lest you drown in a sea of VSTone banter/s**t.

Thanks for the week. :)

So much this, an absolutely disgusting display of Qootball. I really hope you can right the ship, lest you drown in a sea of VSTone banter/s**t.

Thanks for the week. :)
Are you and your mates except PPY seeing anyone about your Stockholm Syndrome ?

Literally shaking at those cowardly flogs and bitch mods who have mashed and had me banned from my own contest.
Dude you went nuts and derailed the thread. Had you just gotten over it you’d be back there now.

Quit your whining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played BRAB despite being a dirty dog ;)

4 : 13.08 {FB} - BRAB might be in trouble with the tribunal after that tackle on The Half Back. Play on is the call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back