Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_ni6i0tqpsw1sgw7hlo1_500.gif

Welcome one and all to what is shaping up to be the most inconsequential match of round 3, the Demons vs the Roys. Wowzers, my dick is still in my pants for this match up.

Really in terms of analysis these two teams are parallel opposites, with the Demons joining the cool kids of the league in not winning a game, whilst the Roys have done what the Roys do every season, win early games before the sim decides to say "* you, you're not making finals". I've been in this league for nigh on 7 seasons and it still hasn't ceased to be absolutely hilarious.

Other fun facts to lead into this match, the Demons (who should die as one noble prophet stated) have the most pathetic defense in the league, conceding an average of 131 points a game. Their percentage is saved by the face they do run one way, which is an improvement over the teams who are lower who just don't run at all :)'( ). The Roys boast the 4th best defense, and 4th best offense in the league, leaving them sitting in 3rd place, thus proving there is no god.

Head 2 head and past five matches are unavailable. If you care, please look in the history sub board. I assume however that both sides have managed to beat one another at least once in their history.

Players to watch:

Demons:
cats2rise - Yes, he is still a demon. This is proof that sometimes bad things happen to adequate people.
Yakker - He was a demon rookie, he likes chicken nuggets and umm...? I actually have no fun facts about Yakker.
cooney - Yay! Go Team!

Roys:
fitzroybowiedog - The heart and soul of the Roys team... poor guy, probably shot to pieces by old age.
xenxen - Is a person, I suppose. She may have strengths and weaknesses, but that is for yourself to figure out
I Dont Care - I have to credit a man who realises the Warriors are s**t.

Tip - Game to be forgotten about, and never simmed.

Captains please post your team sheet with "Official Team Sheet" somewhere in the post before 11:59pm Thursday.

It's like the world only wants us to meet in milestone games.

Your first game, my 294th. Crazy!

?! You got that right! You do need to be alone.

I have no idea what you're on about!

?! You got that right! You do need to be alone.

I have no idea what you're on about!

If I'm not mistaken (which I may be), your first ever game was against the Demons. Big milestone.

And this week is my 294th - have you heard? Huge milestone!

It seems like every time we play against each other, it's a milestone game for one of us.

If I'm not mistaken (which I may be), your first ever game was against the Demons. Big milestone.

And this week is my 294th - have you heard? Huge milestone!

It seems like every time we play against each other, it's a milestone game for one of us.

Ahem that was round 6 when we played each other :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Demons.

Just a curiosity I have. Have you ever attempted to recruit someone without uttering something about Snow Bunnies?
You'll get plenty of time with them when you join us mate :thumbsu:

They'll treat you like the lord you kind of are

tumblr_ni6i0tqpsw1sgw7hlo1_500.gif

Welcome one and all to what is shaping up to be the most inconsequential match of round 3, the Demons vs the Roys. Wowzers, my dick is still in my pants for this match up.

Really in terms of analysis these two teams are parallel opposites, with the Demons joining the cool kids of the league in not winning a game, whilst the Roys have done what the Roys do every season, win early games before the sim decides to say "**** you, you're not making finals". I've been in this league for nigh on 7 seasons and it still hasn't ceased to be absolutely hilarious.

Other fun facts to lead into this match, the Demons (who should die as one noble prophet stated) have the most pathetic defense in the league, conceding an average of 131 points a game. Their percentage is saved by the face they do run one way, which is an improvement over the teams who are lower who just don't run at all :)'( ). The Roys boast the 4th best defense, and 4th best offense in the league, leaving them sitting in 3rd place, thus proving there is no god.

Head 2 head and past five matches are unavailable. If you care, please look in the history sub board. I assume however that both sides have managed to beat one another at least once in their history.

Players to watch:

Demons:
cats2rise - Yes, he is still a demon. This is proof that sometimes bad things happen to adequate people.
Yakker - He was a demon rookie, he likes chicken nuggets and umm...? I actually have no fun facts about Yakker.
cooney - Yay! Go Team!

Roys:
fitzroybowiedog - The heart and soul of the Roys team... poor guy, probably shot to pieces by old age.
xenxen - Is a person, I suppose. She may have strengths and weaknesses, but that is for yourself to figure out
I Dont Care - I have to credit a man who realises the Warriors are s**t.

Tip - Game to be forgotten about, and never simmed.

Captains please post your team sheet with "Official Team Sheet" somewhere in the post before 11:59pm Thursday.

Liked only for the gif.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back