Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Mount Buller Demons vs Roys FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

4 : 24.38 {C} - Bashed out of the ruck duel by royboy2.
4 : 24.47 {lW} - Allikat scoops up the ball.
4 : 24.51 {lW} - Allikat has wild shot at goal.
4 : 24.55 {lW} - Goal number 2 to Allikat.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Mount Buller Demons : 16.10.106
Roys FFC : 16.11.107
=====================================

Match Over!

AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY :
Rich (BB code):
DEM SENIORS Vs ROY SENIORS
DEM               6    4        8    6        12   8        16   10   106    
ROY               4    2        6    6        10   8        16   11   107    
DEM        HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt  ROY         HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt
RodneyDang  0  6  0  13 4  3  1  0  1   61  Allikat      0  13 0  11 6  2  1  1  0   90
Yet again the sim screws us over with late goals not getting added to the tally. Should have been 113-106. But then it probably would have been less dramatic I guess!

What a game! Runk we make a great forward partnership! Although at 7 goals 5, I probably need to work on my accuracy ;)

Thanks for the game Demons. It has certainly been a fun week, and the game itself was immense! Thanks to Mr NaturalDisaster for adding to the suspense.

Onwards and upwards Roys. Let's party like it's 1899, then get game faces back on in time for Rd4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On second thoughts, that means we've won 3 on the trot.

My bold predication - We're going to miss finals.
Not this time baby!

So you're saying the reason we've been s**t for so long is that we've always been awesome posters?
That's what I heard.

Grounds for a re-sim, surely.
We have discussed this at the highest level (in the showers) and have decided the best thing for all concerned is to let this one slide.

Oh great, and now Mooch is going through liking my posts just to make bad memories or this thread re-surface.

I need a coffee.
That does sound like the kind of thing I would do.

Yet again the sim screws us over with late goals not getting added to the tally. Should have been 113-106. But then it probably would have been less dramatic I guess!

What a game! Runk we make a great forward partnership! Although at 7 goals 5, I probably need to work on my accuracy ;)

Thanks for the game Demons. It has certainly been a fun week, and the game itself was immense! Thanks to Mr NaturalDisaster for adding to the suspense.

Onwards and upwards Roys. Let's party like it's 1899, then get game faces back on in time for Rd4.
Agreed. It’s all about the chances mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back