Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I've said it before, so I hope I don't sound like a cracked record, but I always look forward to a fixture against the Bombers - it's one of THE highlights on the qooty calendar. All the best guys, and we'll catch you in round 14 for the rematch.

A deal is a deal sportsmaniac89... your av is my av for a week! Well played mate:p:thumbsu:
Nice melt. Oh s**t it's KohPhi!

Thanks for the week Bombers. The Swampies always enjoy our match threads.

Thanks for the week, Swamprats. You go ok...quality bunch.

As for the result, everything is going perfectly to plan. If history has taught us anything, we’ll continue this slow start, just scrape in to finals, have a huge controversy, and win the flag...

Like I said, perfectly to plan...

Gather round for the club song. New Swamprats ant555 GotTheGoodes Firestarter rickety TradeDraft Bicko Obeanie1 in the centre for the traditional light beer shower...

:musicnotes:Beer, beer the black and the white
Honour the beer by day and by night
Lift that pint of stout up high
Chug down the f***er til it's dry
Whether the pub be great or be small
We'll clean it out and spew over all
While our Swamprats keep on drinking
Onwards to pissed glory
:musicnotes:

Thats great. I still have no idea WTF is going on or what Im supposed to do. Its like reading something in a foreign language TBH.

Dk I basically take the micky out of anyone on the opposite team and if that gets likes its a stat or score?

Someone throw me a bone here!

Thats great. I still have no idea WTF is going on or what Im supposed to do. Its like reading something in a foreign language TBH.

Dk I basically take the micky out of anyone on the opposite team and if that gets likes its a stat or score?

What the sim produces is unrelated to posting, but yes you get to give to the opposition. Good times!

Precisely...

Every four posts earns you a stat in the game. Every six likes, earns you a goal. If one post receives ten or more likes, you receive a bonus seven stats.

There are other logarithms, but they’re the main ones...

Precisely...

Every four posts earns you a stat in the game. Every six likes, earns you a goal. If one post receives ten or more likes, you receive a bonus seven stats.

You have been hanging around with BRAB too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the sim produces is unrelated to posting, but yes you get to give to the opposition. Good times!
Don’t believe this rubbish! Dingster is clearly threatened by you, and doesn’t want you to know how to improve...

Precisely...

In other news, 74.8% of all statistics are invented on the spot. For instance, I just made that up.

As a hint, if you make a post and reference me, KohPhi then you will find your 'likes' will on average treble. I can't explain it, it's just the way things are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back