Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 4: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, if out losing form continues cats2rise will probably try anything to get a win. I wouldn't be writing off a proven performer like Tarkyn_24 either.

He'll probably do really well at full back once he's played there to stop the opposition full forwards from destroying us :thumbsu:
We are the top scoring team.

Please put him at FB

Well, if our losing form continues cats2rise will probably try anything to get a win. I wouldn't be writing off a proven performer like Tarkyn_24 either.

He'll probably do really well at full back once he's played there to stop the opposition full forwards from destroying us :thumbsu:
I’m happy to start playing full back if we start showing a propensity to keep our opponents from scoring at will. Tarkymetrics points galore :p

I’m happy to start playing full back if we start showing a propensity to keep our opponents from scoring at will. Tarkymetrics points galore :p
That's a big if.

And if we keep opposition scoring down before you go back there you won't go back there. So you need to get in there now :)

I was just about to ask where were all the warriors
View attachment 461444
Its 1 am :drunk: Some of us have nice beds and warm bodies to curl up with.
I just did a 3 hour round trip to the airport doing 40 most of the way coz of roadworks, Can I punch you?

Its 1 am :drunk: Some of us have nice beds and warm bodies to curl up with.
I just did a 3 hour round trip to the airport doing 40 most of the way coz of roadworks, Can I punch you?

It’s 7:15am Monday morning where I am and after the night I had last night, go ahead and punch me, I probably wouldn’t feel a thing :huh:

Yeah +1 on this Dingster cept for the “yakker fading?” Question. I’m on the other side of the world right now so have been a bit busy. Will try and get a bit more involved in this game but the time difference is a killer

Yeah +1 on this Dingster cept for the “yakker fading?” Question. I’m on the other side of the world right now so have been a bit busy. Will try and get a bit more involved in this game but the time difference is a killer
Obviously heard about my record 13 tackles and shitting your dacks already hey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it cold where you are?

Correct on shitting the dacks but incorrect on the motivation ;)

Last edited:
He's trolling you. Your posting numbers were great last week :thumbsu:

He's trolling you. Your posting numbers were great last week :thumbsu:
Would have been better swapping fading with cooling off for more of an effect?

Early contender for flathead of the week perhaps? :p

Just did a quick check on season stats Wooshy. You’re coming sixth so far this season in tackles, yet I’m second (one behind the leader)?
Hmmmmmm? ;)

Would have been better swapping fading with cooling off for more of an effect?

Early contender for flathead of the week perhaps? :p
Is the flathead of the week for doing good or bad? Dingster could win it either way, I guess :)

Is the flathead of the week for doing good or bad? Dingster could win it either way, I guess :)
Flathead of the week is awarded to the player of the week that puts their foot in it, does something’s silly or, as in last week’s winner (fitzroybowiedog ), pisses me orf!!

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good piss take. ;)
In that case, go hard. Make sure you win the flathead award.
It's yours for the taking, but there's still a lot of work to do if you want to beat cats2rise after he moves Yakker to the back pocket this week :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back