Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: Las Vegas Bears vs Gold City Royals at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

bearsroyalsheader.png

After going 1-4 in the first 5 weeks, the Bears looked to get their season back on track but fell short last week against the Furies. Can they pull themselves back into their premiership form from season 22? Or will they be stuck as the Bad News Bears again?

The Royals had a glimpse of a bright future after round one, but have fallen into bottom 4 purgatory. Coming off the back of a draw, will the Royals be able to salvage their season, or will they be relegated to just being peasants?

Two teams with a match they both need to win...it's going to get ugly...

ODDS: Supplied by PhenomBet
please gamble responsibly

WINNER:
Las Vegas Bears: $112
Gold City Royals: $107
Who cares?: $1.01

MOST FAVOURS DONE:
Josh Wooden Spoon: $1.02
Thatsapaddlin: $3
Butler: $2

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Bears

162847.jpg

gym4life

Back from inactivity, gym4life has made it his mission to restore the former glory of the SFA. Will he achieve his goal among the modern day spam-posters?

146769.jpg

AngryRanga

While he might not be as prominent as his co-captain, AngryRanga brings a level of depth to the Bears leadership. Is he the key to turning things around?

Royals

165142.jpg

Thatsapaddlin

Being promoted to co-captain? Thatsapaddlin. Playing solidly on field? Thatsapaddlin. Making his custom paddle MTG card avatar red instead of an artifact like it should be? Oh you better believe Thatsapaddlin.

146807.jpg

burningdwarf

The ex-Bombers premiership player is enjoying his time at Gold City. Will he rake in his second premiership in three seasons?

Phenom's Tip

Royals in gold class.

Captains, please have your team sheets in by 11:59 pm AEDT on Thursday.

Hello gracious Royals!
You'll be glad to know we've turned your golden son Tommycash in to a Mobbs favourite!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough guy doesn’t even tag me in the post, back to your dating advice threads on the general discussion board champ
I'd assume as the captain you'd be active enough to see it, glad i was correct. When you have a gift, why not share it with the bigfooty community?
And yet you’re still a no one...
When i was properly active there was no a single active poster in the league that did not know my name, I was the SFA's most controversial figure, I was Harolad before Harolad was Harolad. Who the * are you?

No tag - I got tagged in the furies thread before this one.

on an unrelated note, guess which campaigner just discovered he has access to this site at work?

Guess which campaigner is going to suffer a dramatic drop in productivity?

No tag - I got tagged in the furies thread before this one.

on an unrelated note, guess which campaigner just discovered he has access to this site at work?

Guess which campaigner is going to suffer a dramatic drop in productivity?

INb4 OES gets fired for bigfootying during work :p

was going to come and tag you here for laughs btw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back