Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 8: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

After 4 miscarriages. This little rainbow baby will be so loved.
I could talk about this stuff for hours.

But the big question, father/son pick or father/daughter? Soon as bub is born it will be your best poster.

I could talk about this stuff for hours.

But the big question, father/son pick or father/daughter? Soon as bub is born it will be your best poster.

Still don't know.. either way, he/she will be a gif master! :p

Magnificent century Wooshette, absolute proof that over 100 posts can be all quality. :thumbsu:
:$
Take away the footy ones and the drunk ones and I'm probably on 20 lol
Also, not posting anymore... see you all Sunday :drunk:

Unless KohPhi has a baby then tag me :)

I’ve really stagnated after hitting the half century.

Still, that’s 50 more posts than I made all last season.

:$
Take away the footy ones and the drunk ones and I'm probably on 20 lol
Also, not posting anymore... see you all Sunday :drunk:

Unless KohPhi has a baby then tag me :)

I for one am disappointed you will not be on giving us some more schooling on what quality posting looks like.

You have long been a strong anti spam campaigner and a major critic of the Bombers in general. I look up to you to show me the way of what is acceptable and what isn't. I then use this to reflect on my own posting so I can improve.

I woke this morning to see posts about nude Qooty matches, scantily clad men and discussion on drinking and watching the footy on a Friday night. I was so pleased to see BigJoeD_ also chiming in with some quality zingers!

KohPhi please take note and life your game, we are losing our way and I fear our rookies will never progress to the acceptable level of posting that we saw last evening.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KohPhi please take note and life your game, we are losing our way and I fear our rookies will never progress to the acceptable level of posting that we saw last evening.
Yeah! Life your game KohPhi

Cheers mate! First in 19 years!! :p

I've got a 19yo daughter so have a ready made baby sitter! I'm turning 50 next Saturday, couldn't think of a better present!!
Your refusal to acknowledge him doesn't make our love child Macchiato any less real KohPhi

Your refusal to acknowledge him doesn't make our love child Macchiato any less real KohPhi

Damn...I knew I should have played it safe and the long black should have taken the moccha option.

Damn...I knew I should have played it safe and the long black should have taken the moccha option.
We were young and carefree KohPhi, who knew those choices we made could have such lasting implications
smiling-black-nodding-gif.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back