Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 8: Gold City Royals vs Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Neville Crowe Likes This

carlrich_b.jpg

Neville should have punched him

Missed his only grand final because a.carlton flog acted like a baghdad bomber

Anywhere. Any time.
Makes no difference to the Furies.
Can't really pin it down to one factor but our sheer awesomenosity is a biggie.
I’m notching it up to a combination of our sponsorship with Pedro’s Eye Patches of Mill Park, gooch juice, home made goon and unpredictability

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night was an Australia Cricket Team issue. I don't know how'd you bring the BCCI into this, and blame it on me.

You must be loving this payback for the self righteous aussie fans over the years

If only NaturalDisaster would admit to cheating so we can sack his arse too

You must be loving this payback for the self righteous aussie fans over the years

If only NaturalDisaster would admit to cheating so we can sack his arse too
I kinda wish it had been Davey Warner either caught doing it, or taking responsibility for it.

But seriously, the fact that the leadership group got together and discussed this is the issue here. No one thought it was illegal??

I kinda wish it had been Davey Warner either caught doing it, or taking responsibility for it.

But seriously, the fact that the leadership group got together and discussed this is the issue here. No one thought it was illegal??

Smith has to go

Right now im not opposed to banning him. At a minimum he knew, condoned, and covered up cheating.

I feel the same about ND. He tampers with his balls before every game, surely thats worth a life ban???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back