Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Now you’ve made me look like a bigot.

I have no problem with them coming out, I just don’t want them anywhere near my mouth.
Can't disagree with that. If I did I'd potentially be a bigot myself for not accepting your right to your own opinion.

This thread has been up for little over an hour and we’re already at 3 pages? ******* hell.

Time to win this Dees, don’t think we’ve ever been beaten by the Rats in a Prelim.

Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all of the time. Winning is a habit. Winning is what Mt Buller does.

Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all of the time. Winning is a habit. Winning is what Mt Buller does.
Doesn't matter, you'll lose on Sunday

Except for when we lose. And also sometimes draw

Except when you're playing the Swampies! Then losing is your habit...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team is the swellest.
I’m really not sure what to do. I am not used to being active at this stage of the season. I think this is my first preliminary final.

Doesn't matter, you'll lose on Sunday
Now SS I know you're a youngun and I've always given you leeway because of this but you need to do better. We are at the penultimate step on a journey to greatness and this is all you can come up with? C- I'm afraid. Please try harder

Oh and BTW xenxen

in B4

411506_0fff7692277ed9b588a280c5679fbbff.JPG

Ummmm........ It's my schtick.

manangatang can confirm.
Yeh can confirm.

Although that shrine you have for Clod is a little creepy, even for me. The dream-catcher you’ve made of his hair and nail clippings is to be commended.

Chiko Rolls would be good watching food.

Now SS I know you're a youngun and I've always given you leeway because of this but you need to do better. We are at the penultimate step on a journey to greatness and this is all you can come up with? C- I'm afraid. Please try harder
How about?
Demons are worse than Gold Coasts 2019 projected finish?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back