Official Match Thread Season 26 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

There once was a man from Nantucke
Who used to pee in a bucket
The police made him shoo
And to use a public loo
But he told them they could go **** it.
This story is false because mum told me we found manangatang under a mushroom.

Just to be clear - when I do this is the straw my utensil? Or am I eating three litres of jelly and a straw?

I don’t want to put myself through any unnecessary burden.
I guess if there was only 1 straw left, and you eat it, that'd be the final straw......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh god.

Now I know why our opposition never want to post in our threads :(
Lol no.

That’s because they’re scared of Corndog.

*Insert I'm a vegetarian joke here*
These incredibly important matters have removed the end of the world and the end of truth from the front pages.

I feel they should be ethically and transparently debated without reference to death, harm or ridicule. I’m almost certain that as the planet burns our lack of metaphorical reference to harming anything that casts a shadow will be of supreme comfort to those ever darkening shadows. I’m gladdened to know that PETA have our backs and their priorities bang on.

He's the least scary person I've ever met on the internet.
Little known fact about cooney - his wooooooo’s actually sound like a snarling/barking bulldog. If you had a cute little ‘woo girl’ construed in your head, well... you probably need to find a pastime that’s isn’t footy forums.

To be fair I much prefer you refrain than you try to work Sam Pang in there :p

I don’t think anyone wants Sam Pang worked into anything in this match thread somehow

Oh god.

Now I know why our opposition never want to post in our threads :(
According to Ant Bear it’s because we’re too insular, which is completely untrue.

But it does remind me of that one time that one guy said that one thing that only the Demons would know about, don’t you think?

According to Ant Bear it’s because we’re too insular, which is completely untrue.

But it does remind me of that one time that one guy said that one thing that only the Demons would know about, don’t you think?
A little too ironic, yeah I really do think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back