Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 1: Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I will kick a bag
What did it ever do to you?
DD040F8F-769D-4D46-AE21-A4538BEDB9E5.jpeg

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Greetings Gumbys and Taras, how fares you this fine Winter's night?

tumblr_m4ltkislvd1r7vxcmo1_500.gif

As part of our sponsorship with Aardman, for every home game, we will award an opposition a small little trophy, a ticket to Aardman's World of Clay here in Gumbania, and a chance to win the yearly award... maybe. We can at least get a cast of characters going.

This week, to celebrate the Demons, we're going to be hitting the slopes as we go skiing!

anigif_enhanced-10598-1452757219-3.gif

This clay classic takes us back to 1989. This was the big debut of Wallace and Gromit, THE faces of Aardman, as they plan for a cheesy vacation on one of England's many bank holidays, having a GRAND DAY OUT.

Our skiing friend here is known as Cooker, the deuteragonist of our little story here. Cooker here is a stove and... well, you tell me why is there a sentient, coin operated stove on the moon, who sole duty is to police those that cause grief on the moon. (That's what we call an imagination, folks).

As such, the one we think is a grand, skiing-loving stove is Proper Gander! Such a Grand Debut! (Ha ha, themes!) Doing their best to keep everyone, even fellow teammates, up to standard.

We hope there is more to come from this fine debutante.

For now, we give Proper Gander this small trophy, a ticket to Aardman's World of Clay, and a role as Cooker!
upload_2018-7-28_22-22-37.png

Well done Proper Gander!

anigif_enhanced-16486-1452796672-30.gif

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
It’s game day boys and girls!!!! Up and at em!!!
I’ve been up for hours, doing my pelvic floor exercises and refining my techniques for ocular displacement.

To say I’m ready is an understatement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bags can be a little insensitive at times, true enough. Sometimes they just don’t get when you’re having a tough day, like you will tomorrow, for example.
I will not I will have a fine day

Well I’m totally ready to go. Gumbies appear to be hiding. Much the best idea for them at this point though.

Nah, some of us just live 5 mins from the ground so no need to transit via sleigh. :thumbsu:

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Nah, some of us just live 5 mins from the ground so no need to transit via sleigh. :thumbsu:
You don’t understand dramatic flourish until you arrive half a minute before the centre bounce on a sled with twelve Siberian Huskies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back