Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers vs Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

finally they come out of the woodwork for 1 post.
Should be the end of it though
I'm guessing you're new, with all that swag you got going on. You'll join the ranks of the jaded soon enough

Necro or nether? Sleep the sleep of the innocent
Erm, just hanging out in the dark really. Where the arseholes lurk. It's not great fun, but someone's gotta do it.

That's quite creative from you.

Got any more gems in the cupboard?

Sorry mate, I have just checked the cupboard and apart from finding a pair of your wife's panties and bra I have nothing else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, just bored at work really.
“Work”??? Really???...

Is it “work”? Is it? Is lining up at Centrelink to ask for an advance on your payments, work?

I mean, technically, maybe, at a pinch. But gee wiz, it’s a stretch.

“Work”??? Really???...

Is it “work”? Is it? Is lining up at Centrelink to ask for an advance on your payments, work?

We can’t all make $300 an hour!

zGHQb4O.gif

“Work”??? Really???...

I see nothings changed here with you coachy. How’s things been since you haven’t had me to carry you through the season

I see nothings changed here with you coachy. How’s things been since you haven’t had me to carry you through the season

Mate if you felt it was hard work carrying TheCoach16 while you were at the Bombers your shoulders are going to be in a state of disrepair after a season with MrPremiership

We can’t all make $300 an hour!
Tell me about it! I’m practically on the poverty line ! I’d kill for that extra $30 an hour. But apparently $270 is already “excessive”...
Ugh. Poor people.

If you mean, I still think poor people are gross, then absolutely nothing’s changed.

It’s been tough since you left, miggsy. But plenty of my teammates have stepped up to carry my inadequacy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back