Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 12 - Dragons FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

No, you can be an "undesirable" from any Nationality ......personally one of the best strategies in recent years
Backtracking won't save you, only Jesus will.

There's only one way, and that's forward ......never apologize, never offer excuses

Who's this Jesus guy you're referring too ??
The Jesus, Try using your eyes once in a while.

The Jesus, Try using your eyes once in a while.
Where am I looking ?

giphy.gif

I just found out this is my 150th qooty game and 150th game with the Warriors.

Shower me with praise flogs :cool:
I'm going to make you a beautiful golden banner :rainbow:

150 games means you're a lifer

tenor.gif

Congratulations .....all go well ?

Now Masters next ?
I believe i did well enough in q1 for some leeway for my much failed q2. Needed 40% overall so it should be ok.

Grad Diploma next year to get my practicing certificate.

correct.
im also not sure how i stuck it out for 5 years. Shaun Higgins was still a bulldog when i started
Well done ...great achievement .....now your biggest challenge is getting the Dragons back up the ladder

Well done ...great achievement .....now your biggest challenge is getting the Dragons back up the ladder
Thanks mate! We start this week! Big changes are coming. We're working on our 4 qtr endurance this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F*** me lol, just when this huge s**t-eating grin was starting to dissappear from my face it's come back again
You can take the girl out of the Roys, but you can't take the Roys out of the girl.

Thanks mate! We start this week! Big changes are coming. We're working on our 4 qtr endurance this week.
Our 1st Qtr starts have been a big issue .....plus it seems, as soon as the opposition get a couple of goals up ....we fall into a screaming heap

I know this mob that does mind training .....Creative Minds I think they're called ....heard of them ?

You can take the girl out of the Roys, but you can't take the Roys out of the girl.
Tell me ....how did you get voted the leagues most hated poster ....along with WFL ?

It seems you have history ....you need to confide in your Manager

Tell me ....how did you get voted the leagues most hated poster ....along with WFL ?

I find it hilarious

#obsessed

Probably the threatening to kill herself and accusing a beloved poster of being the reason why all because he said he was married.

Or just being she's a campaigner.

Rumour has it Fremantles list manager is so bad they've had to promote Freofalcon to negotiate the Neale trade. Apparently they thought our offer of BRAB + or 2019 second rounder was Unders. Wtf?
Lachie Neale?

I would have settled for a bag of magic beans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back