Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 12 - East Side Hawks vs Roys FFC at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

BoshtrichBurger is still around. Just likes a lot less posts these days.
Weird I tried to tag BB before, but it didn't take.
Btw on the streamed footy, expect about 30% to 40% of the entire stream subject to transmission drop-outs. They are pretty shabby with their reliability of service! And probably no commentary until the afternoon session.

Are you trying to use my name for some franchise?
Yes. You're welcome :D

Weird I tried to tag BB before, but it didn't take.
Btw on the streamed footy, expect about 30% to 40% of the entire stream subject to transmission drop-outs. They are pretty shabby with their reliability of service! And probably no commentary until the afternoon session.

Yes. You're welcome :D

Did you ask for my permission to use my name?
No you didn't.

NO DOUBT HE WAS LOOKING AT THE BUILDING THINKING HOW COOL IT WOULD BE TO WATCH THEM BURN
A popular theme! :D

I'm very protective of my username ...
Totally understandable :thumbsu:
... I'm not a fan of junk food.
Totally incomprehensible! :thumbsdown:
What about hungry TJASTA
This rolls off the tongue nicely. Good suggestion!

But I'm pretty keen on Bostrich's Burgers now. Maybe there can be competing services.

Just for a bit of nostalgia, that will mean nothing to anybody other than myself: The original world that the first Qooty league was played in (prior to internet forums and the Sweet FA) had a Red Roo take-away franchise.

Last edited:
All sorted now. Fixed the signage.
a7NgovY.png

Hungry TJASTA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need confirmation on the onion rings.
You're the patron. You get to choose whether or not there will be onion rings.
But I'm sure we can agree that if there are onion rings they will have a very distinctive tjast.

You're the patron. You get to choose whether or not there will be onion rings.
But I'm sure we can agree that if there are onion rings they will have a very distinctive tjast.
Yep, put them in.
You should offer some healthy snacks. And, nice coffee
None of this s**t.

You should offer some healthy snacks. And, nice coffee
I can't control what they sell. But if there's healthy snacks and coffee at Tjasta's, we're gonna need another place where I can eat ... and not have to look at coffee-drinkers. People drinking coffee should cover up so the rest of us don't have to see it.

I can't control what they sell. But if there's healthy snacks and coffee at Tjasta's, we're gonna need another place where I can eat ... and not have to look at coffee-drinkers. People drinking coffee should cover up so the rest of us don't have to see it.
I am confused? You don't drink coffee?

TJASTA do the furies know about HT?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back