Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 12 - East Side Hawks vs Roys FFC at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

To only way to win is to not play at all.
giphy.gif

To only way to win is to not play at all.
You guys should all try and win this week then. Simply don't post a teamsheet at all.

8T2eW4i.gif

I'll see if I can play Global Thermonuclear War on the scoreboard here.
Good get :)
posdAiT.gif

RIGHT SHUT UP EVERYONE!!! SHUT UP!

HANDS UP, WHO LIKES ME!!

View attachment 571650
YAIzwWF.gif

Now hold on a second while I turn down the jazz ... Seany Seany Seany Seany Seany's Show ...

What's the ESH Win/Loss ... you're like s**t early and coming good now? This is dangerous recipe. Isn't the peak too early? Or is there higher you feel you can go? How have the last few seasons been? We had a great one last time around, but heaps before then have been s**t!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8T2eW4i.gif

Good get :)
posdAiT.gif

YAIzwWF.gif

Now hold on a second while I turn down the jazz ... Seany Seany Seany Seany Seany's Show ...

What's the ESH Win/Loss ... you're like s**t early and coming good now? This is dangerous recipe. Isn't the peak too early? Or is there higher you feel you can go? How have the last few seasons been? We had a great one last time around, but heaps before then have been s**t!

I loved Seans Show! RIP

I loved Seans Show! RIP
I still have a piece of it somewhere that I recorded onto vhs when it was on here. Only got to see a short few episodes :/ Yes RIP.

I don't know who you are, so I'm going to give you the next 24 hours to impress me.
Alternatively, everybody knows who you are, and that's why none of us give a *.

Depends on whether I can be ******. But I'll at least read your request. I'm not an animal.
******* squib, just when I thought we had ridden the league of such posters, you pop your ******* head up, *s sake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back