Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 12 - Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Half a day before you made an appearence, are you ok?

I'm a night shift worker now, hence the threads going up at 4 in the morning and me naming the Warriors twice.

I haven't minded it.

Barrybran you wanna come back to a wing to play on 'I'm too holy for tags' this time around?
Give me a little time to think about it
tug-war.gif

Just a little history lesson my friend. Coming into the season everyone was saying "the Bears are boring", "who plays for the Bears besides JoshWoodenSpoon ?" and "didn't score a goal until the third quarter in an elimination final."

Round 1 rolls around and we drop 30 goals on the Wonders (including eight without miss to kdavva74) en route to the Bears' highest ever score. The Wonders go on to concede 30 goals again the following week and have since gone through two captaincy changes while the Bears have the best offense in the comp and have become everyone's favourite team to play against.
Thanks for that mate. It sounds as though the Bears did some permanent damage. Would you say we are weekday Giant killers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possibly... if I understood what you meant :)
We win the off field game every week but on field we have room for improvement

Edit: I did use the word Giant in the wrong context...my brain is frazzled 2 days down into a work week.

That has a nice ring to It. Can a team re-brand under a supreme leader?
Huh?! Oh s**t you would have missed the pre-season branding installment...
See you in the medicos room in 10. Bring something distracting.

property.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back