Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 12 - Mount Buller Demons vs Gumbies FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

As am I. I'm sending in the team bus early to get amongst the good stuff here in Mt Buller. The Snow Dome is high up, gotta adapt to conditions.

This is a big match, not just for finals, but to take the lead for the H2H. 22 apiece, got to break the deadlock!

#firstto23
Shall be fun then! Don’t come up too early you’ll freeze to death! Ooooh that’s interesting, the demons will be first to 23 ;)

Shall be fun then! Don’t come up too early you’ll freeze to death! Ooooh that’s interesting, the demons will be first to 23 ;)

Thanks for your concern, but with many former Dees in our ranks, we know how to handle the big chill. In fact, we've had more wins at the Snow Dome! (12-11 Gumbies favour... which means you have the better record at the House of Gumby) and we also know all your strengths and weaknesses.

Us Gumbies know Mt Buller like the back of our... oh wait, I'm wearing gloves, ahem, we know you very well. You'll be hard-pressed to surprise us.

Thanks for your concern, but with many former Dees in our ranks, we know how to handle the big chill. In fact, we've had more wins at the Snow Dome! (12-11 Gumbies favour... which means you have the better record at the House of Gumby) and we also know all your strengths and weaknesses.

Us Gumbies know Mt Buller like the back of our... oh wait, I'm wearing gloves, ahem, we know you very well. You'll be hard-pressed to surprise us.
If you say so! We will win ;)

Well... I figured I take on a challenge and show what it means to be a Dee. I've got quite a few former Dees in my ranks. Besides, you had the awesome duo of EJW and Yakker at the same time. I can't compete with that (and Oddhawk , for that matter).

I know, and I miss cutting it up on the slopes of Mt Buller, as well as the lovely snow bunnies. You guys are close to my heart.

I don't suck, I fry... and yes, I have a score to settle with you. I will have my revenge!

But you ripped my heart out... was out of action for months after that.

#BabyComeBack

Firstly, hello cooney, good to see you.

Secondly, bitch please we had to show you lot how to win a flag you so s**t. Find that box, sit your arses in said box and all shall be right in the world as we educate you once again how to win at qooty and we can both chortle at the misfortune of the Hawks.

I’ve played at both clubs twice.

Fair to say the Gumbies are trash.

Dees are all class.

Whereas I've only played at the Gumbies and managed to maintain a perfect record of holding club awards and recognising the contributions of those around me.

Shame you can't say the same. :p

Secondly, bitch please we had to show you lot how to win a flag you so s**t. Find that box, sit your arses in said box and all shall be right in the world as we educate you once again how to win at qooty and we can both chortle at the misfortune of the Hawks.
Hey StFly good to see you too. Nah we did that ourselves you didn’t need to show anything, I’ll kick your arse! I will teach you some things about qooty ;) and yes we can do that

Gonna be some Bombers v Roos R16 2001 about this game

Gumbies will be like the Roos were in the 1st Qtr and the Bombers in Qtrs 2-4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey StFly good to see you too. Nah we did that ourselves you didn’t need to show anything, I’ll kick your arse! I will teach you some things about qooty ;) and yes we can do that

Nah, you showed us how to win spoons, I simply engineered that to a flag thus proving that you can do both, and lo and behold, the seas doth parted and the Dreamons and Shagons pop their flag cherry.

If this is the thanks I get for trend setting, you might kick my arse as my foot is being surgically removed from your throat. ;)

Are you on my team?

He was, it didn't end well.

Whereas I've only played at the Gumbies and managed to maintain a perfect record of holding club awards and recognising the contributions of those around me.

Shame you can't say the same. :p
Recognising Gumbies players isn’t exactly anything to write home about.

Nah, you showed us how to win spoons, I simply engineered that to a flag thus proving that you can do both, and lo and behold, the seas doth parted and the Dreamons and Shagons pop their flag cherry.

If this is the thanks I get for trend setting, you might kick my arse as my foot is being surgically removed from your throat. ;)

He was, it didn't end well.
Sounds like it has ended well for us though. We've cut away the dead wood and have seen some great new growth.

I don’t know. I don’t know half of my teammates. Do you play for Mt Buller?
I have written my name in the snow there a few times and one year marvelled how one of the boys vomit beneath the ski lift looked exactly the same after 7 days skiing. Good year this year.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and would be interested in feedback on my new DP which has come courtesy of the Andrew Gaff/ Snake Baker disappears inside his own rectum thread.
It’s glorious. Love Snake’s work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back